IGNORED

Will Gazza Make It As A Manager

Not a chance in hell..gone by next seasons start..if not before

I agree with Fozzie - the guy has lost all of his marbles and doesn't really know what he is doing anymore - he could have been an icon but instead is a dribbling mess that is only ever in the news when he has fooked up. And his latest escapade will be no different.

He is obviously ill - he is stick thin and has a huge plaster across his neck - which is there due to an 'accident' - bollox - the guy has had surgery or something like that...

Unfortunately - as much as I idolised him as a player for England - the fame has ruined him.

The position hes in at the moment is basically a Club Figurehead, a celebrity-associate basicaly, to attract the better players and press and sponsorship etc.

He wont have much influence on the team by the look of things. The head coach is an ex-arsenal player I believe.

I could be wrong but thats how it came across on football focus the other day.

The position hes in at the moment is basically a Club Figurehead, a celebrity-associate basicaly, to attract the better players and press and sponsorship etc.

He wont have much influence on the team by the look of things. The head coach is an ex-arsenal player I believe.

I could be wrong but thats how it came across on football focus the other day.

The guy is a waster - he was on TV this morning - sky had footage of him shouting at the matchday official for cancelling a game because the pitch at sunday league fc (erm..sorry kettering) was water logged - G8 (to his mates) was moaning that it was playable - the guy is a loser.

The fact that he changed his name by depol to G8 proves that he is a few slices short of a loaf.

good luck to him - I hope that they get promoted to the bootle saturday league for boys FA.

I agree with Fozzie - the guy has lost all of his marbles and doesn't really know what he is doing anymore - he could have been an icon but instead is a dribbling mess that is only ever in the news when he has fooked up. And his latest escapade will be no different.

He is obviously ill - he is stick thin and has a huge plaster across his neck - which is there due to an 'accident' - bollox - the guy has had surgery or something like that...

Unfortunately - as much as I idolised him as a player for England - the fame has ruined him.

the reason for the plaster is because gazza had a op to remove a disc pushing on his neck and not due to a accident rowlo

Ruined via the Bottle. The way he is going/gone will surely see him in an early grave?.

he drinks, it fux him, he doesnt drink he gets chronic bouts of depression which also fux him.

Ever the media's play toy, Pretty sad really.

Wonder how opinon will be when he's found hanging from a tree or sumfin?

As the warning signs have been evident for Years.

• 4 weeks later...