IGNORED

Football Ground Question.

Ok I want to ask opinions here, so feel free to answer how you wish.

Firstly though two fact based questions.

Which ground has the biggest footprint. Anfield or Goodison?

Which ground has the best prospects for redevelopement? (That is, with an unbiased view, and both stadiums fully redeveloped, which ground would physically be the best?)

So to the nub of this post. I was asked by a workmate today. Rather than redevelope Goodison, would Everton fans consider a return to Anfield and redevelope that stadium if the reds moved out.

My first reaction was to cringe at the thought. But after pondering it for a few hours... I realise I just can't come up with a good answer, apart from my feelings towards it being ex-Liverpool. But then it is also ex-Everton.

I would like honest thoughts from you guys on this one.

Signed Deeply Confused of Anglesey aka Rubes

• 5 months later...

Ok I want to ask opinions here, so feel free to answer how you wish.

Firstly though two fact based questions.

Which ground has the biggest footprint. Anfield or Goodison?

Which ground has the best prospects for redevelopement? (That is, with an unbiased view, and both stadiums fully redeveloped, which ground would physically be the best?)

So to the nub of this post. I was asked by a workmate today. Rather than redevelope Goodison, would Everton fans consider a return to Anfield and redevelope that stadium if the reds moved out.

My first reaction was to cringe at the thought. But after pondering it for a few hours... I realise I just can't come up with a good answer, apart from my feelings towards it being ex-Liverpool. But then it is also ex-Everton.

I would like honest thoughts from you guys on this one.

Signed Deeply Confused of Anglesey aka Rubes

To put it in Marco's style - I would rather suck on an old mans warty stale cheese stick

edit: may have had a couple of beers...

Edited by Matt