IGNORED

Siphiwe Tshabalala

Really? From what I remember he was a typical South African player; all pace but absolutely no footballing brain to be found.

hard working with pace. All he needs to be able to do is feed a ball through to Baines on the overlap. Main advantage would be maybe getting Pienaar to stay, and at 2,5m its not that bad.

Kickoff think it is as a replacement for Pienaar.

http://www.kickoff.c...ven-pienaar.php

Quote from an alleged Everton source: "Everyone knows Steven is leaving, but Tshabalala offers another chance to pick up a potentially excellent player for a low-risk transfer fee"

The same quote that's in the quoted article then? :P

This signing could be a big success or a big failure. There's a big difference in the EPL and the South African league, but at 2.5m, it wouldn't be a HUGE loss if it didn't work out. Who would you guys prefer? I mean, we don't have big time money to bring in a big name, so who would you guys prefer to Tshabalala on the left wing?

This signing could be a big success or a big failure. There's a big difference in the EPL and the South African league, but at 2.5m, it wouldn't be a HUGE loss if it didn't work out. Who would you guys prefer? I mean, we don't have big time money to bring in a big name, so who would you guys prefer to Tshabalala on the left wing?

If this is all we could afford I'd rather just play Gueye and save the money.

I reckon we could get him cheaper. The South African League wouldn't expect that much for him, especially if the club isn't making that much of a profit. Which I would suspect is the case in the South African League.

Based on? He might not be earning as much there, but the fans are fanatical and im sure the clubs do alright there. Probably fewer of the clubs there are in financial difficulty than in the EPL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...