IGNORED

Carlos Vela

not seen enough of this kid but remember being quite excited by him. Wish we had snapped up Eduardo to be honest, that lad oozed class. Anyway, even if we did bring him in, that would require Saha being dropped, this whole search for a striker is a waste of time until that happens....

We keep being linked with strikers ON LOAN, then come next season what happens? Anyone think its time BK decided to spend some money and buy one?

i think its pretty obvious by now that we are looking to get loan deals because weve got no money, not because Blue Bill wont spend it.

I think he has bags of quality but I dont think he would suit the way we play and I would question his mentality.

As a two up front I would imagine he would be quality providing he really wants to be here and prove himself. Otherwise there is no point, especially if we look to play him out wide.

I think he has bags of quality but I dont think he would suit the way we play and I would question his mentality.

As a two up front I would imagine he would be quality providing he really wants to be here and prove himself. Otherwise there is no point, especially if we look to play him out wide.

If we're only gonna loan a striker it's got to be someone who can score goals and hold the line on his own. Vela is not the answer, too lightweight

• 4 weeks later...