IGNORED

The Everton Schism

A fantastic article. Concise, logical and well-written. It perfectly captures how I've been feeling since I wrote my own piece on this very site.

And (this will show you the esteem I hold other Everton 'bloggers' in) you managed to avoid any glaring spelling errors. Well done :)

If Arteta's shite (as he has been) what's the point in bringing him off the bench at half-time if it's not going well?

To make things worse :mellow: ?

i was wonderin that...i can't imagine arteta ever being an impact player..seems to me he has to grow into a game and he can't get a foothold in any games so far this year that is why he is so gash..bily is an impact player in my eyes cos he can score more

If Arteta's shite (as he has been) what's the point in bringing him off the bench at half-time if it's not going well?

To make things worse :mellow: ?

You never know, the shock of actually realising he has to play well to get a starting place might actually make the pussy play football like we know he can :P.

You never know, the shock of actually realising he has to play well to get a starting place might actually make the pussy play football like we know he can :P.

surely the shame or shock may give him a much needed rocket. Can't be good being on bench knowing you are top earner, especially when you are adored by the fans.

surely the shame or shock may give him a much needed rocket. Can't be good being on bench knowing you are top earner, especially when you are adored by the fans.

Forty-five minutes on the bench is a slap on the wrist....I'd leave him out of the squad completely for a game.

Or play him in the reserves on a wet cold night in widnes.

I want him to feel the difference between hero and villain and maybe the best way to put thst right is to give him the platform to respond immediately. We know the ability is there, he needs some surge of adrenaline to get out of the Jamie redknappitus he seems to have caught.

Great article. As it happens I have joined the evertonians for change group. The need for change is a bit of the way in front of the get rid of moyes at the moment. I'm hoping moyes sorts this mess out, however I do not have much faith at the moment. A bit more time he deserves however.

As for the circus upstairs their time is up, if moyes was to get the sack they would face scrutiny from mr Hansen, lawro, dixon etc as to the lack of backing. They are certainly in danger of being smoked out due to moyes recent performance - something that needs to happen.

"You are like a bunch of kopites. Fuck off and support them over the park’"

:lol: This one had me dying laughing. Too funny.

I'm starting to warm up to the idea of replacing Moyes, however, not until we finish this season. There will be plenty of time for that when the campaign ends, but for now, he's our guy and we push for Europe.

And damn right he shouldn't! I would be pissed if he didn't defend himself/the team as much as he did.

However, I do sympathize with his lack of investment comments. This has been put through the ringer more than once, but, it surprises me too. I know there have been some difficult moments (Kings dock, Kirkby, the Fortress Fund drama) but we have been poised to give the bigger clubs a run for their money with some investment for a long time! If it doesn't come soon, we won't be able to keep (or get) the talent needed to sustain this momentum. You've got shit clubs, bleeding cash, (granted investment costs less) being snatched up. Everton needs someone to believe in us.

But, it's not as if you all don't know this already.