IGNORED

Magaye Gueye

That i would like to see!

From what we have seen in the reserves he reminds me of a promising McFadden type player.With a bit of speed to boost.

Me too. It's his pace that excites me and what would help to make up for lack of experience (Coleman used that to his advantage when he first broke through).

Glad Gueye has gone, he's never going to make it here so the sooner he leaves the better. Does anyone know if this loan comes with an option to buy? Or have we loaned him out purely for experiance with the hope that he'll improve?

I wouldn't go that far. Liked the look of him in the few games he had.

Did go missing for large parts of games though, but I am comparing him to how much Bainaar dominate the left.

I've not seen him do anything worth jumping up and down about since he came.

Agreed, and even if he does have some sort of future in the EPL it won't be with us. Pienaar and Oviedo are certainly ahead of him on the depth charts by a good margin. And Kennedy provides good enough long-term depth. Unless we shockingly sold Baines in the summer and trusted Oviedo as the starting LB I don't see where Gueye's place on the team exists.

Agreed, and even if he does have some sort of future in the EPL it won't be with us. Pienaar and Oviedo are certainly ahead of him on the depth charts by a good margin. And Kennedy provides good enough long-term depth. Unless we shockingly sold Baines in the summer and trusted Oviedo as the starting LB I don't see where Gueye's place on the team exists.

Huh? Gueye's a striker... He's played out of position all over the place, but he's a striker.