IGNORED

Magaye Gueye

For me I don't think he's good enough for Everton, he would probably get into West Ham, Reading... places like that but he's not going to have a future here. I'd be happy to move him on now because I can't see anything changing soon, how long has he been here? 2 years? In the time he's been here I've seen nothing to get me wetting my knickers so £3,000,000 is good business IMO.

Just never really loks arsed for me. Terrible at tracking his man, always on his heels, doesn't seem to read the game. Apart from a decent volley or two I don't see what he brings to the table.

We brought him over cheap, gave him a few chances and he hasn't quite cut it. If we recover our outlay I think we'll have done well.

I just don't think he's been given enough chances. I've seen him as the odd substitute here and there, but he's never really had a full run of games. I just keep thinking that he's younger than Chebes and seems to have more potential to me.

However, I have to trust Moyes' decision.

• 3 weeks later...

It's not like he'll come back from Derby all of a sudden good enough.

Why not? He could find his level and slowly start turning into a Premier League player, didn't Osman go to Derby for some experiance and look how he turned out. I personally would rather cash in on Gueye but I have no problems with him being loaned just to give him one last chance.

I don't know. He hasn't broken through, but when he was played some last year, he showed some class, but was a bit inconsistent. Maggie will never be a world beater for us, but maybe there's still a chance he could develop into a solid squad player or impact sub.

Maybe there is a chance he will grow into the next Steven Naismith.

I think this could be great for him. When i see him play he seems technically gifted but off the pace of the premiership.

A good run in a championship team will soon knock that out of him and give him a harsh lesson in dawdling.

He has a good shot on him, neat pass and looks to have good feet. Just needs a good run to see what he has to offer.

Hi derby fan here.

We expected a transfer market with little coming in. So this rumour was a bit of a shock to be honest.

Is this guy any good. Is he a striker? is he a left winger?

Also would you require any wage contribution?

Cheers.

Oh btw Leon Osman is a class act best player to play for DCFC in an long time, great to see a club like Everton doing well smile.png

Edited by Derby County

Hi derby fan here.

We expected a transfer market with little coming in. So this rumour was a bit of a shock to be honest.

Is this guy any good. Is he a striker? is he a left winger?

Also would you require any wage contribution?

Cheers.

Oh btw Leon Osman is a class act best player to play for DCFC in an long time, great to see a club like Everton doing well smile.png

Personally, I think he has a lot of potential and is probably a good signing for Derby. Expect to read a few mixed responses about him though.

IMO he is almost a re-incarnation of Saha (Saha when he was here and was half decent, not in his last year when he gash and not saha in his Fulham days). From what i've seen, theres been nothing to suggest he's an out and out left winger, he might be able to do a job there now and again, but his size and build to me look like he should be played just behind the main striker or as the main striker himself. I personally dont think he will "make it" but i'd love to be wrong. If he sorts himself out, we could very well have a new Saha (in his Fulham days) on our hands.