IGNORED

Anybody Had This.

Bill

Have had an Email from photobucket to say they have deleted some Footy badges from my album.

Anybody had anything similar.?

This is to notify you that we have received notice that the following material posted by you via the Photobucket service is infringing:

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/1/Football%20Badges/Arsenal.jpg

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/1/Football%20Badges/Blackburn.jpg

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/1/Football%20Badges/Sunderland.jpg

In response, we have removed such material from the Photobucket service. Such material will remain unavailable from the Photobucket service unless you provide us with a completed copy of the following Counter Notice to Photobucket's Designated Copyright Agent:

COUNTER NOTICE

1. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled on the Photobucket service and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled:

2. I hereby state under penalty of perjury that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.

3. Your name, address, telephone number and, if available, email address:

4. I hereby state that I consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which my address is located or, if my address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Photobucket may be found, and I will accept service of process from the complaining party who notified Photobucket of the alleged infringement or an agent of such person.

5. Your physical or electronic signature (full legal name):____________________________

The Counter Notice should be delivered to the following Designated Copyright Agent of Photobucket:

Heather Dana

Designated Copyright Agent

Photobucket Corp.

http://photobucket.com

PO Box #13003

Denver, CO 80201

abuse@photobucket.com

Fax: 303.395.1165.

bucket.jpg

Think it's hard to believe they could be so petty....it's not like Bill's selling counterfeit stuff on ebay :huh: .

I think the Premier League has a dedicated team to stop people using material copyrighted by the league or by the clubs. The club badge is one of the only tangible things that a club can trademark to mark its goods and merchandise. If a trademark becomes a generic trademark through widespread, unobstructed use then a court could rule anyone could print the badge onto a t-shirt and sell it.

This is actually a really important issue for clubs. For example, all you have to do is look HERE and see an example of the kind of problems this could cause.

Not arguing with any of that :) .

Will they be targetting Rubes (for example) for his sig next? Because they could, but it's not as if it's presence on here is either..

1. Making money for Rubes.

or..

2. Costing them anything.

Have no problem with them owning the © but it's a bit OTT to target "innocent" photobucket users :mellow: .

I think the Premier League has a dedicated team to stop people using material copyrighted by the league or by the clubs. The club badge is one of the only tangible things that a club can trademark to mark its goods and merchandise. If a trademark becomes a generic trademark through widespread, unobstructed use then a court could rule anyone could print the badge onto a t-shirt and sell it.

This is actually a really important issue for clubs. For example, all you have to do is look HERE and see an example of the kind of problems this could cause.

What an absolute c*nt that man is. He even acknowledges Moyes for coining the phrase. Calls himself an evertonian, he's a fuckin joker!

They're copyrighted, what's so hard to believe?

Copyright, :lol:, you can get ten thousand of these from football programmes every week, and probably, a lot more off the net.

Why did they only remove 3 of the 25 that i got from the same place. The worlds gone mad.

I know Louis has been told that he can't use the Everton badge anywhere on the site design.

No one has ever said anything to me about badges, we had an email a few years ago asking telling us to take down fixtures or pay £900 for a license to show them. I know other sites such as NSNO and GrandOldTeam have had requests but we've never.

No one has ever said anything to me about badges, we had an email a few years ago asking telling us to take down fixtures or pay £900 for a license to show them. I know other sites such as NSNO and GrandOldTeam have had requests but we've never.

Coulda sworn we had a discussion on this around the time of the site re-design? Maybe it was with Danny from GOT? Going mad, I am! :lol:

Not arguing with any of that :) .

Will they be targetting Rubes (for example) for his sig next? Because they could, but it's not as if it's presence on here is either..

1. Making money for Rubes.

or..

2. Costing them anything.

Have no problem with them owning the © but it's a bit OTT to target "innocent" photobucket users :mellow: .

Geezus you mean to say I am not getting paid for all this?