IGNORED

Moyes Hints At Impending Investment

Louis

In related news Keith Harris of Seymour Pierce was on Radio City earlier (12.30) saying that 2 or 3 investors are interested.

I heard an extract from that on the way home from the game and he said the stadium was a major stumbling block but he categorically said we will definitely be sold.

I know we have heard it all before from BK but Harris seemed a lot more positive than Ive ever heard him and coupled together with Moyse's comments I actuallly think there might just be some light at the end of the tunnel

I heard an extract from that on the way home from the game and he said the stadium was a major stumbling block but he categorically said we will definitely be sold.

I know we have heard it all before from BK but Harris seemed a lot more positive than Ive ever heard him and coupled together with Moyse's comments I actuallly think there might just be some light at the end of the tunnel

Its the word sold and not invest that got my attention i was listening thinking same crap different day, maybe Bills decided his train sets gotta go i'l check on Ebay ha!

No.

At least now I know it's not just me who is cynical. Same shit, different season ;)

Me cynical?! Never....

Met some seriously bright and astute evertonians in my time (I'm 35 this year) 27 years ago supporting this club to me was about watching us compete in every level, financially, and also on the pitch. The point being, I think I'm that last of a generation where adequate is no where near enough.

Cut us open, we are the best fans of the most royal of club in the land. Barca, arsenal, ac Milan - we in my mind are there!!! Footballing royalty, never accept what we are, we know where we should be.

Proud blue today, tomorrow I will continue to be a concerned blue.

Not getting excited by this in the slightest because there have been far too many hints and rumours like this in the past that have come to nothing.

Same here... Although this does seem a bit different than the normal rumours.

However, with so many people begining to call for Kenwrights head (probably more than ever) it would also seem like very good timing for a bit of PR

Edited by Bailey

And season ticket renewal time is approaching ;).

Always the cynic..... The rumours and various rumour sites are spreading like wildfire on this one not sure where they are getting the valuation of £110 mill from tho - i wouldnt have thought we would be valued that high..

This on I like :rolleyes:

"Everton to be sold for £110 million 3 offers in from 3 parts of the world a uk based company USA based company and also a member of the Dubai royal family this is not investment but a sale . Board let players go on loan as the season is all but over for everton so their return a little higher £68 mill debt is to be paid off and also a chance to take up the option of Liverpool new stadium which they have now choosen not to press ahead with , expect this to happen in the next 4 weeks"

The cynic in me thinks that with the financial results just published, BK will be looking to avoid some angry shareholders at the next AGM, hence the timing of any such leaks to the press.

If we paid off the debts that would free up £10m per year for Moyes straight away that isn't spent servicing the interest. Plus I think the reasons given around lack of investment because we don't have a new stadium is a bit misleading. Destination Kirkby would only have brought in an additional £5m/year in revenues and matchday ticket revenues account for probably less than a third of our total revenue.

And with good reason when it comes to us and this sort of thing.

This

Unfortunately it's becoming the case of the boy who cried wolf.

How I would love it if someone came in, paid off debts and invested in a new stadium (is stanley park available now?)- just to be debt free and self sufficient whilst enabling the team to be strengthened by use of profits not by selling the best players.