• Jack Rodwell
    • Mikel Arteta
    • Seamus Coleman
    • Diniyar Bilyaletdinov
    • Leon Osman
    • Louis Saha
    • Victor Anichebe
    • Jermaine Beckford

bily's done more for everton than pienaar did, and u's all sucked his dick. sick of ignorant fans like u jus singlin players out. the whole team was shit, stop lookin 4 a scapegoat. fellaini in his 1st season had people on his back even thou he was 1 of our top scorer and probs and 1 of our best players that season, jus looks like bilys' the new victim

Oh change the record you clueless f**kwit

Oh change the record you clueless f**kwit

clueless? has bily been any worse than anybody else or is he bein used as a scapegoat? simon davies got the same shit for no good reason. as individual players this season its only possible to criticise arteta, as for everbody else its the whole team bein shit.

Much like Osman, Bily looks like a bag of shite on the wing, but when he drifts inside he looks good. Last night he drifted inside and he showed he can't half pick a pass, most notably his little dink over the defence for Baines.

If Moyes isn't going to give him a go in the middle though he's got to sell him.

I agree with this. He played some real quality passes the other night, but he played one gem and then the next went straight to the opposition. I dont doubt he has talent, I just dont think he tries to make the most out of it and then Moyes strips him of all belief playing him out of position and subbing him at half time (although he deserved it on Tuesday).

Tbh I dont think Bily deserves any more stick than a lot of the players on Tuesday. He was as bad as a lot of them and he was a big part of a couple of our best chances.

bily's done more for everton than pienaar did, and u's all sucked his dick. sick of ignorant fans like u jus singlin players out. the whole team was shit, stop lookin 4 a scapegoat. fellaini in his 1st season had people on his back even thou he was 1 of our top scorer and probs and 1 of our best players that season, jus looks like bilys' the new victim

i think the reason that Bily gets so much stick is because he causes so much frustration. He is capable of brilliance, we've all seen it. He scored as many goals as Peanuts did last season i think, in less appearances, which is impressive. But the difference is Pienaar worked his ass off. Bily hasnt got the same workrate. Pienaars link up play with Baines was one of the reasons Baines got so many assists. Bily doesnt provide that as well. See beginning of this season. Im sure Baines hasnt got as many assists since Nuts left.

We gave Felli stick when he first joined because he was slow to adapt and was crap. But adapt he did. Bily has had more time, twice as much nearly, to adapt and isnt getting the consistency. He's also very clearly a confidence player and he doesnt have that, partly in my opinion down to the fact that his team mates dont seem to have much confidence in him. Either way, he isnt playing to his potential and until he earns the confidence of Baines in particular or he isnt going to improve.

Bily can come good, but its up to him to realize that. Until he does, expect the Everton faithful to get on his back. He earns bucket loads to wear that shirt, he - like many of the others out there - should earn his money and place and until he does, he will get a hard time.

Coming out with that kind of language and accustations is just pathetic to be honest. Grow up.

Edited by Matt

clueless? has bily been any worse than anybody else or is he bein used as a scapegoat? simon davies got the same shit for no good reason. as individual players this season its only possible to criticise arteta, as for everbody else its the whole team bein shit.

Yes clueless and I was trying to be polite at that!

You have clearly got something against Piennar because you are always moaning about him and anybody who cant see that he was one of our best players in his time at the club has clearly got shit for brains.

You are complaining about people giving Bily stick yet all you have ever done is give Piennar stick so its a little two faced for me and in answer to your question yes Bily has been an awful lot worse than Coleman,Baines, Jags, Distin, Osman, Felli, Neville and well pretty much the entire Everton team

Yes clueless and I was trying to be polite at that!

You have clearly got something against Piennar because you are always moaning about him and anybody who cant see that he was one of our best players in his time at the club has clearly got shit for brains.

You are complaining about people giving Bily stick yet all you have ever done is give Piennar stick so its a little two faced for me and in answer to your question yes Bily has been an awful lot worse than Coleman,Baines, Jags, Distin, Osman, Felli, Neville and well pretty much the entire Everton team

Pienaar fans baffle me, all he done was run around kuyt-esque and most people would agree he's a bag of poo, and when you look at the stats he's alot better than pienaar or mr no-end-product as he should be called. As much as he was involved in most of our good play he broke it down more than any single everton player i have ever seen. i had as much faith in pienaar scorin from outside the box as i did davy weir, yet he always went for glory with no avail.

in no match has bily been the worse player on the pitch and in the utter dire matches he's tended to be part of the brighter spells (apologies for soundin like a weather man)

only felli, baines and distin can hold there heads up high this season, the rest should be banded together.

Pienaar fans baffle me, all he done was run around kuyt-esque and most people would agree he's a bag of poo, and when you look at the stats he's alot better than pienaar or mr no-end-product as he should be called. As much as he was involved in most of our good play he broke it down more than any single everton player i have ever seen. i had as much faith in pienaar scorin from outside the box as i did davy weir, yet he always went for glory with no avail.

in no match has bily been the worse player on the pitch and in the utter dire matches he's tended to be part of the brighter spells (apologies for soundin like a weather man)

only felli, baines and distin can hold there heads up high this season, the rest should be banded together.

Wake up and smell the coffee, Bily was not only the worst player on the pitch on Tuesday night he was probably the worst player in the stadium.

I very much doubt that "most people would agree Piennar is a bag of poo" and what stats are you talking about?

Statistic from 08/09 and 09/10 seasons.

Everton won 27 out of 57 (47.4%) matches when Pienaar started, but only 6 out of 19 (31.6%) when he didn't. Quite influential, you'd agree?

Statistic from 08/09 and 09/10 seasons.

Everton won 27 out of 57 (47.4%) matches when Pienaar started, but only 6 out of 19 (31.6%) when he didn't. Quite influential, you'd agree?

... and the 2010/2011 stats? he was here more than 2 seasons. cherry pickin doesnt make u right, jus a manipulate statistician

Wake up and smell the coffee, Bily was not only the worst player on the pitch on Tuesday night he was probably the worst player in the stadium.

I very much doubt that "most people would agree Piennar is a bag of poo" and what stats are you talking about?

atleast put some 'reason' behind your opinion (a la matt), cos to me it jus looks like blue kippers your bible. To single out bily on tuesday is madness, no one done well in that game, but bily certainly weren't the worst player of an awful team performance

... and the 2010/2011 stats? he was here more than 2 seasons. cherry pickin doesnt make u right, jus a manipulate statistician

I didn't say I was right though did I? I simply said that he was influential in response to your "most people would agree he's a bag of poo" comment.

I didn't say I was right though did I? I simply said that he was influential in response to your "most people would agree he's a bag of poo" comment.

this was about kuyt, then i z they are very similar players, apart from kuyt is actually more effective, emphasising how poo pienaar was/is.