IGNORED

Virtual Haircut

Louis

No I'm not, it's the biggest media entertainment business in the world! I've grown up with it and I think that people of my generation will most likely be gamers for life.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/05/entertainment_gaming_in_the_uk/html/3.stm

Get yourself a console ;)

I have one, it is an original PlayStation. I played it for a few months (Especially Command and Conquer Red Alert) But somehow it doesn't do it for me, never considered buying a PS2 or PS3 or Gameboy or X Box or whatever. They may be fun but at that price I can have more fun with other things. I think I am really just a technophobe. (And I think I said that somewhere else)

But glad you like it Louis, it keeps you off the streets :lol:

I have one, it is an original PlayStation. I played it for a few months (Especially Command and Conquer Red Alert) But somehow it doesn't do it for me, never considered buying a PS2 or PS3 or Gameboy or X Box or whatever. They may be fun but at that price I can have more fun with other things. I think I am really just a technophobe. (And I think I said that somewhere else)

But glad you like it Louis, it keeps you off the streets :lol:

Red Alert, along with all the rest of the C&C series is one of my favourite games, but its crap on the consoles. Needs to be PC for them.

I got a PS3 purely because i had a new fancy TV and wanted to see how good it could look. Well worth it :) Plus ive downloaded the 'mini' version of CM09/10 for 2 quid and have Everton on top of the league :D

I was looking at those headphones, what do you think about them? I'm only looking for something to listen to music and the xbox games with.

Louis, I'm only powering them from my PC, so far the clarity is really nice, they are however lacking a little in bass for my liking. I'm still happy with the purchase, they are comfortable enough and give good positional awareness in games. Perhaps driving them with a headphone amp would give that little bit of ooomph. Bear in mind that I have mild tinnitus though!