IGNORED

Ones To Watch

dier...6ft2 at 17! he could be a right beast hopefully! the future does look promising if they make it but it's always a big if with any young talent...

i don't like to get too excited and all that(believe it or not :P) but barkley from all the reports and what not really does seem the real deal

Edited by marcopaulo

the next two seasons will be make or break for alot of these players as said above we hope at least one of these comes through with Barkley being the obvious one, its a shame about his injury and who knows with the injury crisis we have he may of got some game time. Dier would be the other choice his, the fact that he has been used on the England posters must mean he has something and the training he has in Portugal will also help. Fingers crossed some of the boys get some game time next season hey.

i don't like to get too excited and all that(believe it or not :P) but barkley from all the reports and what not really does seem the real deal

Just recovering from a double legbreak so might not be the same player when he does get back.

Bad breaks always puts caution and doubt into a players head, he wont want to do it again.

Fingers crossed regarding Barkley, from what I have read he could be back round late April - chance to play in one of the final games maybe?

With it being a break I am hopeful it will not affect him too much, some players can get on with it after bad injuries Keane, Robson, Reid, Shearer, Larsson.

Based on the news I had from a reliable source that Rodwell is off to Man United in the summer we need him to fulfill his potential.

Yeah great, another batch exciting young talent we can develop to sell to the Manc scum. With all the rumours about Rodwell leaving I just can't get excited about any of our young kids coz we'll never get to see them fulfill their potential in a blue shirt anyway, and when you become that kind of selling club, you're destined to never be anything more than mediocre

An interesting fact about Barkley - he's eligible to play for Nigeria!

Seriously??! Dont take it the wrong way but he's a little pale isnt he? He looks like the kid on holiday who spends 5 day under a towel after burning on day 1. Is this a Rep Ireland con 'he can play because his Nan went there on holiday'?

Seriously??! Dont take it the wrong way but he's a little pale isnt he? He looks like the kid on holiday who spends 5 day under a towel after burning on day 1. Is this a Rep Ireland con 'he can play because his Nan went there on holiday'?

He has a Nigerian grandfather apparently. He confirms he's eligible here: http://www.evertonfc.com/academy/ross-barkley