IGNORED

Tomasz Kuszczak

I would like them both to be honest. They could push each other and its been a long time since we had genuine competition for the #1 spot (no offence Carlo!)

To be fair that's what should be going on at the moment with an international number 1 on our bench. Maybe Mucha should have been given a couple of games after the opening day howler by Howard and not just Carling Cup matches.

To be fair that's what should be going on at the moment with an international number 1 on our bench. Maybe Mucha should have been given a couple of games after the opening day howler by Howard and not just Carling Cup matches.

Difference is though, Kuszczak has played at the highest level in the EPL and Champions League.

yeah, a few games compares to 2-3 seasons on and off playing in Europes elite league.

Only way he's going to get that experience is by being given a chance - he was first choice and playing with Legia in Champs League (qualifiers) and Europa league. He's got enough if not more experience.

So Kuszczak... as a replacement for Howard... yes... as competition... not going to happen!

I expect Mucha to leave this summer and think he'd be a decent buy for a Prem team needing a number 1.

Only way he's going to get that experience is by being given a chance - he was first choice and playing with Legia in Champs League (qualifiers) and Europa league. He's got enough if not more experience.

So Kuszczak... as a replacement for Howard... yes... as competition... not going to happen!

I expect Mucha to leave this summer and think he'd be a decent buy for a Prem team needing a number 1.

I dont doubt Muchas ability, and i agree he deserves a shot. But its not going to happen. Youre right, he would be a good number one for a Wigan or so to start off with.

I don't get why there's people who trash Howard on here. He's made a few mistakes, but most of the time he is very solid. Of the many things this team needs, a new keeper isn't one of them.

Totally agree

Equally I cant see why people would want Kuszcack

Edited by duncanmckenzieismagic