IGNORED

Anyone Got A New Shirt?

MikeO

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fool who sits next to me in the Gwladys has got one of those tops!!

40295[/snapback]

:lol: I hate men wearing those sleeve less t shirt things, my missus hates it even more. But to where an Everon top with no sleeves. THE SWINE

Give him a big slap on the first day of the season goldfish

:lol:   I hate men wearing those sleeve less t shirt things, my missus hates it even more. But to where an Everon top with no sleeves. THE SWINE

Give him a big slap on the first day of the season goldfish

40316[/snapback]

He is the most out of place person i'v ever seen he's got a big floppy parted haircut, wears the worst clothes ever and has a tan leather jacket he wears in the winter. Then he sits alone in the middle at the back of the Gwladys surrounded by lads who all know eachother & go the away games together.

No offence to anyone with a floppy parted haircut or tan leather jacked as i'm not one to judge but he stands out like a white man on Granby Street!!

He is the most out of place person i'v ever seen he's got a big floppy parted haircut, wears the worst clothes ever and has a tan leather jacket he wears in the winter. Then he sits alone in the middle at the back of the Gwladys surrounded by lads who all know eachother & go the away games together.

No offence to anyone with a floppy parted haircut or tan leather jacked as i'm not one to judge but he stands out like a white man on Granby Street!!

40319[/snapback]

That sound like me 15 years ago :lol:

I went in the gwladys a few years ago (i was in me twenties) when it was a pay on the door game for a cup game against sunderland (we lost on penalties) and I thought, I get right in the middle, it'll be good there, remember when I used to stand here, and all that nostalgia bollox. FOOK ME, there was an average age of about 15 and I felt so out of place, at halt time these fooker were askin me if I had a spare ciggy. I fecked off and sat somewhere else

That sound like me 15 years ago  :lol:

I went in the gwladys a few years ago (i was in me twenties) when it was a pay on the door game for a cup game against sunderland (we lost on penalties) and I thought, I get right in the middle, it'll be good there, remember when I used to stand here, and all that nostalgia bollox. FOOK ME, there was an average age of about 15 and I felt so out of place, at halt time these fooker were askin me if I had a spare ciggy. I fecked off and sat somewhere else

40325[/snapback]

Proberbly only wanted to do a joint you arl arse!

Ill only wear a Bra if it is accompanoied wif a a matching Thong.... ;)

Studded Blue leatather if poss if not shiny sequins will do..... :D   :D   :D

40318[/snapback]

Intelligence and a jaunty fashion sense, love it Pat.

ATB

Mac