IGNORED

Miroslav Klose

I think Klose is wanting to go to Spain, Valencia are sniffing.. Moysie has 2.5m now JV has signed for Norwich so has money to offer him..Reminds me of Owen finishing wise, not the same class of wanker, of course..Would be nice tho !

I think Klose is wanting to go to Spain, Valencia are sniffing.. Moysie has 2.5m now JV has signed for Norwichso has money to offer him..Reminds me of Owen finishing wise, not the same class of wanker, of course..Would be nice tho !

Not quite bud :)

Chilli heatwave Doritos...offer them...that's a dead cert to get him! mmm...

Are we now going for a potatoe snack based thread, coz if he turns down the chilli heat dorito's he will defo come for pickled onion monster munch and a family bag of wotsits as a signing on fee.

Edited by smeghead1

I think Klose is wanting to go to Spain, Valencia are sniffing.. Moysie has 2.5m now JV has signed for Norwich so has money to offer him..Reminds me of Owen finishing wise, not the same class of wanker, of course..Would be nice tho !

I'm pretty sure I heard he wants to go to Italy and is in negotiations with Lazio.

Yeah i got wind of that, maybe they're DM's targets? It's been well documented that we've at least been in talks with Klose and Ba; Ba is still on going, talks have slowed down after Everton had issues with the agreement fee that we would have to pay to HOffenheim. Klose as we know visited Finch Farm, but looks destined to end up in Italy...Lazio to be precise.

Dos Santos, is an interesting one. I like the idea of it, young (still) with great technical ability, its his physical attributes that hold him back.

Some Turkish guy from Holland told me this was a reliable link as well.

http://www.ligtv.com.tr/VideoHaber/?r=1&hid=93670

Don't know myself though.

True, i should edit my previous post to (one of the most reliable sources) :) @Steve_E the news in the link says that Galatasaray are working on a problem related to Klose's children's education and besides from that the deal is agreed. And as far as i know there are some German schools in İstanbul.

But now it's getting funny: http://www.ntvspor.net/haber/spor-toto-super-lig/42246/unal-aysal-divan-kurulunda-onemli-aciklamalar-yapti

This is from GS Chairman's sort of boardmeeting. He says he has no such information about Klose deal. He also declared that their prime transfer target is Didier Drogba. And under the same news it reads that the GS vice-chairman also talked to the press and said they're not looking to bring Drogba to the club.

This is the news from Istanbul