IGNORED

Dale Jennings

This weekend it was the first anniversary of my dads death. My dad was a huge tranmere fan so i took my nephew for his first game.( My mum and dad split up when i was four and my stepdad taught me the proper path to be a blue). Anyway being a big day i gave my ticket to the blues game to my mate and went along to Prenton park. I wasnt expecting much but i enjoyed a great game but the thing that stuck out was a lad called Jennings on the left wing. He got the MK dons fulback took off after 30 mins cos he had already scored two wonder goals and set the other two up. The lad is only small but at 17 he has a couple of years to grow but he is rapid and he is right footed and cuts in so shows the confidence he has. Get hime scouted!!!

20 Dec - David Moyes has told the News of the World how Everton missed out on Joe Hart as a young 17-year-old prospect 3 years ago when they could not find the £700k fee to bring him to Goodison.

Tried to go on the News of the World website to read it but you have to register for a free trial woth £2.00 but you still have to enter card details, and I thought that was a bit dodgy so I didn't bother.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...