IGNORED

The Other Scottish Manager

I’m heartily sick of Alex Ferguson, I really am. He epitomises all that’s worst about the game. Bullying the FA, bullying the referees, and now bullying the media: who the fuck does he think he is? And, more importantly, why the hell don’t the FA stand up to him? Next time he doesn’t turn up to a press conference, deduct United a point. If he does it again, deduct them three etc. That’ll soon put him in line. Ditto, complaints against officials. Is it not enough we have to put up with United getting every decision on the pitch? The guy is a great manager, no question, but his arrogance is breathtaking. He needs to be taken down a peg or ten, and the sooner the better.

People thought about Inter Milan.

I know....just doesn't bear thinking about.

Was listening to a 5live phone-in this morning with people saying we all had to get behind them...good of the English game and premier league etc blah blah blah.

F'ck off....I hope they get humiliated!

I know....just doesn't bear thinking about.

Was listening to a 5live phone-in this morning with people saying we all had to get behind them...good of the English game and premier league etc blah blah blah.

i don't get this, they were saying this on talksport aswell, why the fuck should everyone get behind united? they cheat their way through every season, their manager may be great, but at the same time he epitomises everything that is wrong with the modern game, their so-called blue-eyed boy, has just been exposed as a love rat for cheating on his missus. why the hell should everyone get behind them? and how can you expect any scouser be they red or blue to support a team from manchester?

COME ON BARCA!!!! is what i say, i will be sat there with my Messi shirt on, with a beer hoping they thump united personally

In spades. I hope it's a reprise of that 4-0 trouncing in '94 when Romario and Stoichkov killed them. I want a masterclass from Barcelona and United to completely lose it (Rooney to get sent off, Ferguson in the stands, and their fans riot, earning a ban from European competition for five years, which in turn precipitates Ferguson's well overdue departure and a decline in the club's fortunes forever).

Go FCB. England awaits.

The only reason hes come out and said that is because hed look a right tit saying anything else! Barca were so so so so so so much better than Utd it was quite embarrasing lets be honest if Mascherano can play central defence and look good that say a lot!

Oh and ive heard 19 is the ammount of touches Utd had Saturday night not the league titles they have won!

Edited by smeghead1