IGNORED

Serbia-foreverton

Ribar Palunko

Your national side never performed in the world cup did they, i was expecting good things from them.

Tell me about it! I am still going around with nylon bag on my head! Did you see anything slower than SCG team? Snails are more mobile! "Our" football philospohy is problem, because we give chance young and fast players when they get old and then, they're not young and fast any more! However, I saw Everton's scout on our National Cup Trophy game, he was watching our (Red Star's) striker Nikola Zigic. OK, we got Johnson and this transfer is not likely, but, believe me, guy is far better than Crouch, in the air and on the ground. Problem is, he's not 30 years old and he was mostly on the bench in Germany!!! He would be great in BLUE!

Long Live Everton (and Red Star)!

Your national side never performed in the world cup did they, i was expecting good things from them.

Tell me about it! I am still going around with nylon bag on my head! Did you see anything slower than SCG team? Snails are more mobile! "Our" football philospohy is problem, because we give chance young and fast players when they get old and then, they're not young and fast any more! However, I saw Everton's scout on our National Cup Trophy game, he was watching our (Red Star's) striker Nikola Zigic. OK, we got Johnson and this transfer is not likely, but, believe me, guy is far better than Crouch, in the air and on the ground. Problem is, he's not 30 years old and he was mostly on the bench in Germany!!! He would be great in BLUE!

Long Live Everton (and Red Star)!

32842[/snapback]

Ribar do you go to the Red Star games? I have seen pictures and videos of the fans they are amazing, to watch a match in that atmosphere must be a real experience. What is the capacity of the Red Star stadium?

Ribar do you go to the Red Star games? I have seen pictures and videos of the fans they are amazing, to watch a match in that atmosphere must be a real experience. What is the capacity of the Red Star stadium?

32843[/snapback]

Of course I go and it's usually unforgetable atmosphere! Capacity is 54000 and when we play in Europe cups, it is full, doesn't matter our rival is Germinal, Young Boys or Roma. Problem is quality of our national league and stadium is only full when we play against our arch-rival Partizan Belgrade (their stadium is just 200 meters far from 'Marakana'). I hope we'll get Liverpool in third round of Champions League qualifies and then you'll see! I am glad you saw those video(s) and pictures. We love our team!

While I am writting this, on our first national TV program is story about Tim Cahill! Coincidence!?

post-1837-1151102451_thumb.jpg

Of course I go and it's usually unforgetable atmosphere! Capacity is 54000 and when we play in Europe cups, it is full, doesn't matter our rival is Germinal, Young Boys or Roma. Problem is quality of our national league and stadium is only full when we play against our arch-rival Partizan Belgrade (their stadium is just 200 meters far from 'Marakana').

32849[/snapback]

I did see your boys play Roma last season (The same game where Zigic turned Mexes inside out and scored a screamer from 30 yards?). UEFA Cup group stages wasnt it? I liked the atmostphere and actually pointed it out to my friend in college the next day. I find the atmosphere a bit like Italy, with a lot of smoke due to the firecrakers and a bit more noise than Italy.

• 1 month later...