IGNORED

And Another Connection

The Beard

It isn't that easy Rubes. A person connects both, you need to think outside of the box.

For example, is it Sid Vicious, someone who played in his band, a relative, a friend, someone who wrote for him etc etc. The taxi driver, is it a real taxi driver, a celebrity who drives a taxi etc etc.

When you deduce that you will find a common link between the two people, in fact in this instance you will find two links that go together. :)

It isn't that easy Rubes. A person connects both, you need to think outside of the box.

For example, is it Sid Vicious, someone who played in his band, a relative, a friend, someone who wrote for him etc etc. The taxi driver, is it a real taxi driver, a celebrity who drives a taxi etc etc.

When you deduce that you will find a common link between the two people, in fact in this instance you will find two links that go together. :)

Something to do with De Niro and the film?

As you had some inspired thinking regarding the movie, think of someone who was connected to the movie.

dunno dude, havent seen it for a looooong time. I will just act as the catalyst for the other minds :D all i can think of is that it was one of Scorsese's first films

Edited by Matt

One of the Spandau Ballet Kemp brothers was in Eastenders...also played an "Eastend sibling" in the Krays.

Warm?

I'd like to say yes but I would be lying.

You have siblings with an Eastenders connection and the film Taxi Driver to guide you to the initial connection.

OK, seems we are struggling and I have one more ultimate connection before the season starts. :D

On this one, connected clues include the movie Taxi Driver and 'Dead Rabbits' appeared in another of the guys movies. Link him with a guy and Sid Vicious and who has a sibling acting in Eastenders. This will lead you to someone who links to the film with the quote I gave. Does that make sense? :P

Edited by The Beard

Ok I shall make it easier for you all. An actress in Eastenders has a famous actor brother (clue for Sid Vicious, who he once played) and he has a connection with the director of Taxi Driver who also directed The Gangs of New York (clue The Dead rabbits are a gang in the film). The clue regarding the quote from the film Casablanca should also lead you to the connection. Apart from telling you the answer I can't divulge any more. :rolleyes:

OK so Gary Oldman was Sid Vicious and (I found through Google) that the fat talentless lump in Eastenders is his sister.

Scorsese directed Taxi Driver and Gangs of NY.

The Casablanca reference has got me...Ingrid Bergman...Rick's cafe...hmmm :unsure: .

OK so Gary Oldman was Sid Vicious and (I found through Google) that the fat talentless lump in Eastenders is his sister.

Scorsese directed Taxi Driver and Gangs of NY.

The Casablanca reference has got me...Ingrid Bergman...Rick's cafe...hmmm :unsure: .

Nearly there Mike.

Gary Oldman did indeed play Sid Vicious in the film Sid and Nancy and he is the sister of Big Mo (actress Laila Morse) from Eastenders, hence the Eastend sibling clue. B)

Martin Scorcese did direct Taxi Driver and Gangs of New York (the Dead Rabbits clue). :rolleyes:

Their common link comes from the film Casablanca, the quote clue, and is indeed Ingrid Bergman. Why? Because both Oldman and Scorcese have had Ingrid Bergman as their Mother-in-Law as they have, in the past, been long term partners of her daughter Isabella Rosselini. ;)

Incidentally Oldman's sister from Eastenders Laila Morse took her stage name from the Italian nickname that Isabella Rosselini gave her, it was 'Mia Sorella' which means 'my sister' and is an anagram of Laila Morse. B)

Now you can all sleep tonight. :D

Edited by The Beard

Geezus what a quiz that was. If it had been running for 100 years I wouldn't have got it.

You are unusually dense though Rubes....I think you've spent too much time in Welsh Wales personally. Come home to England and your IQ will increase dramatically :P !

You are unusually dense though Rubes....I think you've spent too much time in Welsh Wales personally. Come home to England and your IQ will increase dramatically :P !

So will my debts :P

Unusually dense? Does that make me special? Can I play with pointy things now? should folks run for cover? :lol: