IGNORED

Pre-Season: Villareal (Home)

rubecula

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fellaini's been winning possession a lot the last couple of minutes. I don't suppose he'll be fit to play again against Tottenham so I'd like this squad except with Rodwell in the holding role and Osman in his place.

Feel sorry for rodwell, he's like woody when buzz comes along...

biggrin.png

Pathetic challenge from marchena, first time anyone has gone to ground in a challange this half and look what happens. He's also the one who went down before like he had been shot, Twat. Seamus was looking really lively right before that. (I also count him as my new bezzy mate, since i had a nice little chat with him at the local golf course last week tongue.png )

On a positive note, barkley looks awsome, to put it lightly. Mikel who?

Edited by GoodisonRoad

Felli has done well in breaking up Villareal's attacks. Quietly impressive so far. Barkley is doing well with movement and passing. Fell a bit sick about Coleman though, I hope it isn't too bad, but by the look of things he could have done his ligaments. I hope not.

I like how Villarreal press so high up the pitch by the way. I think we should do the same. We often wait at 2/5ths of the pitch and not only against Villarreal today. I'd like to press consistently at the midfield line and even higher up the pitch (3/4ths) in intervals.

Honestly, some spanish/South American players give footballers such a bad name... that guy rolling around then and about 4 of their players complaining to the referee over a nudge in the back.... did we do that when Coleman was down?

You're right about their reaction. But it was a bit of a reckless and a dumb challenge. He should have just stayed closed to him. Now he gave away a dangerous free kick.

Fellaini and Saha off. Heitinga and Beckford on.