IGNORED

Pre-Season: Villareal (Home)

rubecula

For those who can't actually make it to the game (That includes me unfortunately) The game is going to be televised live on ITV 4 at 19:30 (Half past seven at night) on Friday.

For those who use Sky, ITV 4 is channel 120 (Well it is here)

Hope it is enjoyable and there are no sudden adverts when we score so that we miss it. You know what ITV are like.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who can't actually make it to the game (That includes me unfortunately) The game is going to be televised live on ITV 4 at 19:30 (Half past seven at night) on Friday.

For those who use Sky, ITV 4 is channel 120 (Well it is here)

Hope it is enjoyable and there are no sudden adverts when we score so that we miss it. You know what ITV are like.

Hmmmm, wonder how well it will go down if I keep sneaking off into the other bar during my wedding reception! dry.pngleggit.gif

Would love to see Rodwell and Barkley given atleast 45mins together in the middle. Not going to happen like but would love to see it.

they are both starting :P

Everton XI to face Villarreal: Howard, Neville, Baines, Distin, Jagielka, Coleman, Barkley, Fellaini, Rodwell, Anichebe, Saha.

Subs: Mucha, Hibbert, Heitinga, Bilyaletdinov, Beckford, Cahill, Yakubu, Vellios, Baxter.

Everton XI to face Villarreal: Howard, Neville, Baines, Distin, Jagielka, Coleman, Barkley, Fellaini, Rodwell, Anichebe, Saha.

Subs: Mucha, Hibbert, Heitinga, Bilyaletdinov, Beckford, Cahill, Yakubu, Vellios, Baxter.

edit: posted at the same time! Strange line up....

Edited by Matt

Think we need to see much better team now on our hometurf. But how Felli is playing? Thought he aint fit for a while. Im also thinking why in the hell has victor get into team day after day. If we have 2 strikers on pitch we should play 442 with Saha and Becks/Yakubu