IGNORED

Phil 'BackTracking' Neville

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He needs to wind his neck in. Negativity? He's just been given a two year extension and had another garbage game. Real fans? He was in with united fans last week.

The players have no business talking about the board and taking sides, not when they are getting paid £50k a week. Neville and his constant managerial brown nosing is one seriously annoying git.

no it doesnt i never said that,i said hes done a great job for us,at least he got the balls to face the fans after a bad display,instead of slinking off like some of them do.

Dont believe he does do a good job personally. He is a very average footballer who has got lucky, that doesnt make a great captain of a club like Everton

well am i right? atleast im bein honest, im pretty sure he's slovakian if im wrong so what. Why are you lot also so weird on hostile on ere?

that wool marcopaulo is offensive for no reason atall

answered your question as to hostility and why i'm such a wool in other thread..read it before askin again ;)

well am i right? atleast im bein honest, im pretty sure he's slovakian if im wrong so what. Why are you lot also so weird on hostile on ere?

that wool marcopaulo is offensive for no reason atall

Some of us on here are pretty nice. smile.png

It really depends on what conversation you take part in lol. laugh.png

Marco is cuddly on the inside once you get to know him. wink.png

Can you qualify your best captain in the game comment? A captain to me is a leader on the pitch, an example being Dave Watson. Someone who leads by example, taking the game by the scruff of the neck and pushing the team. Neville is none of these, he is constantly 1 of the worst on the pitch for our team in terms of skill and what influence he brings to the result. Possibly 1 of the worst club captains ever in the history of Everton Football CluB

I hate to say it but when you start describing what a great Captain is all I could think about was Gerard, how many times has he done just the above when they've been on their arse in games.

I hate to say it but when you start describing what a great Captain is all I could think about was Gerard, how many times has he done just the above when they've been on their arse in games.

Think exactly the same thing mate, as much as i hate him Gerrard is the perfect example of a captain. For me the closest we have is Cahill

Neville is a captain because he is a model pro. A little bit like a prefect. Because he clearly gobs off and points does nopt make him a leader, leaders need to have the ability to lead by example, does he? Not good enough to do that. Cahill? not for me. Jags is the closest to it IMO.

Neville is a captain because he is a model pro. A little bit like a prefect. Because he clearly gobs off and points does nopt make him a leader, leaders need to have the ability to lead by example, does he? Not good enough to do that. Cahill? not for me. Jags is the closest to it IMO.

Dont think Jag does it neither to be honest. Not consistent enough for me, before last season i would have said Arteta