IGNORED

ToffeeWeb Article

Louis

These are BS, im sure that Everton would be more proffesional in their approach. Hell I write better tenders and cover letters on a daily basis. However, if it is true, did the deal fall short and the middle east party look elsewhere? (Fulham? Man City?)

Wanting to believe they aren't genuine is an understandable emotion. Certainly when you see what Mansoor has done at city it would be another Billy own goal that would make kings dock look like a stray pass.

Good article, some scary statements in the emails, the more I read about the issues the more i find it hard to believe what is going on and who is telling the truth about the club. I am coming to the conclusion that we need to sell and clear the short term debt as it is unsustainable for a club our size. When I say sell, I mean sell players who we would get value for i.e. Jags or Arteta whereby if they went we have players who can come in and fill the role plus we would have reduced the wage bill by a decent amount also. I cant think of any other way long term outside of a new owner that we as a club can move forward and break even to allow us in 2 - 3 years to start to be active again.

I read this earlier and thought it was a cracking article, considering some of the drivel you can get on there.

My feelings are that if this was a fake then they could have gone a lot further than them two emails. I dont really see what the writer would gain by it.

Bailey,you talk about the drivel on toffeeweb,but I can assure you most Evertonians I know think it the best website for Evertonians

I did say SOME of the drivel that comes out of there. Dont get me wrong, some of the best articles I have read have come from members of that site, however for every quality article you get 3 or 4 really crap ones, that basically read along the lines of 'Moyes is shit, Kenwright is shit, Arteta is shit etc etc'. Generally its the website you go to if you want to have a moan.

I think many on there take holistic view of the club rather than just the team. I'm all for that, if moyes plays a 4-6-0 then yeah, despite his relative good performance overall these things need calling out.

Everton from the 60's were known as class from boardroom to the pitch. Smart business decisions, visionary chairman etc. Not now, we can't even get a facility built in the park end. People in general have had enough amateurish leadership.