RB: Neville/Hibbert

LB: Baines

CB: Jagielka/Distin/Heitinga/Yobo

RM: Coleman/Baxter

LM: Drenthe/Gueye

CM: Fellaini/Rodwell/Osman/Barkley

ACM: Cahill/Bilyaletdinov

F: Saha/Denis/Anichebe/Velios

To be fair we have a decent squad but if we get injuries in key areas it will be tough. Luckily we have a fair few versatile players within the squad.

I can see certainly McCaleny (sp) and maybe players like Mustafi, Garbutt, Femi Orengu (sp) and Wallace called upon, at least as bench fillers this season.

If we stay injury free then I thunk we'll be ok, maybe top 8 but it's a big IF.

yeah, a couple of players are going to really have to step up the gas as well, Rodwell NEEDS to show this season what he's made of, Neville needs a real captains performance and keep the spirits up and make sure everyone is out there 100% commited, week in, week out, Saha and Cahill are both going to have to get stuck in this year, in particular Saha and hopefully some of the youngsters can show their worth and we will be ok

Edited by theprisoner

We need some fight and some bad attitude on the pitch. I wanna see out players bully the ref, I'm sick to death of us all being so nice and taking the moral high ground while other teams bully the ref and get the decisions.

I want all of the senior players bollocking each other when needed and giving the youngsters all the support they need.

We need a surge mentality for the next 40 odd games if we want to do anything this season.