IGNORED

Suarez biggest cheat in prem

He just did what many players do... over egg the pudding.

It's not like pretending to be head butted etc.

Atkinson takes as much blame for rushing to the red card. Didn't even consult the linesman or buy himself some time.

I HATE what Suarez did, but you see it week in week out from many players (including at Everton).

The thing is Suarez does get caught a little bit, so I can understand him going down and appealing (because they all fucking do) but the ref was right on top of it, saw it cleanly and decided to give the red card. He is the biggest cheat, but Surez is a close second.

I cant believe

He just did what many players do... over egg the pudding.

It's not like pretending to be head butted etc.

Atkinson takes as much blame for rushing to the red card. Didn't even consult the linesman or buy himself some time.

I HATE what Suarez did, but you see it week in week out from many players (including at Everton).

Challenge you to find an example.

And mods, for the sake of TT shoot this thread down please.

Daft thread to be fair. I think a few of you are showing a little immaturity and need to wind it in a bit.

Suarez isn't flavour of the month today, but I didn't see too much wrong with his attitude or sportsmanship in matches I've watched him in. I don't think the ref called the red card well, but I don't think Suarez cheated either, or for the penalty. Careless defending cost us more than anything, but we shouldn't have had to defend if the ref had been stronger. Unfortunately it's another example of referees having a say in the outcome of a game, and another example why we need technology.

Quit this thread before we look bitter and silly again.