IGNORED

Yroundu Musavu-King

I think young defenders are the best players to bring through the squad. Strikers do well on loan, as do midfielders, but I'd prefer to see a young defender put alongside an experienced defense with the likes of Baines, Distin etc tutoring them. The weakness could be covered quite capably by someone like Fellaini, Rodwell, or Heitinga sat in front of the defense adding that extra protection.

Moyes will need defenders in the next few seasons to come through and replace/cover for Jags, Distin...practically all of our defense. I think we've been quite lucky over the years apart from one spell a few years ago when we had to play Jags after he just got back from injury, we don't ever have defensive injuries that leave us in situations like Arsenal at the moment.

But it could happen, and I hope that if/when it does Moyes has some decent cover. Were we to lose Distin, Jags and Baines in one go what would our defence look like?