IGNORED

Moyes walked out of Blackburn v Bolton game

Louis

If only kean would walk out at half time, would've made my bloody Christmas!!

I've been trying my best not to watch ssn or read any sports related websites this past week because I'm pretty shocked at the level of grief Rovers fans seem to have been getting over this. Only two chants were (and have ever) been directed at kean - 'kean out' and 'we want kean out'. That's it. We've not even managed to throw in a swear word yet!!

We're not chanting as a reaction to a bad half of football as he suggests nor at the players (the support for them has been quite clear through all of this), but the way our club has crumbled in the past 12 months. Of course Kean is a symptom of the whole thing but I've never known a manager criticise his own fans on so many occasions and also suggest that 'good fans' should confront 'bad fans' when they are being negative. All the while we're hurtling towards the Championship at a rapid pace he tells us today he's doing a 'marvellous job' and that 'we're still going to finish in the top ten' Aye alright!

anyway hope you all have a merry Christmas (that's why I came on here!) and best of luck for the rest of the season.

Support your manager 100% until he's gone. Continue doing the same and you'll be playing in the Championship next year.

Whether he is the right man or not, get behind him.

Really? They will get relegated if they dont support the manager? A guy who has won 7 in 39? The mess they have got themselves into they will be in the Championship either way. Kean should have been gone long ago, his time as caretaker manager was bad enough. Yet they bring him in full time, then when results get worse they give him a better contract. I want to work for them!

They have the players to be much higher up the league than they are, i'd be worried if I was a Blackburn fan.

Blackburn havent played all that badly to be fair. They should have easily walked away with the 3 points against us for example.

I think the protests look worse because they are aimed at the manager and not the board. Kean is clearly trying to do what he can, and he still has the bollocks to come out every game when I think a lot of people would have gone by now. Yes you could definitely argue he is waiting for the pay packet but he strikes me as being gutsy fella with a lot of determination, albeit a bit of a tit at the same time.

The people who really should be copping the stick are the owners, after all they are the ones that hired Kean and they using Kean as a scapegoat in some ways. All the time he is there, the focus is on him and not the people who really should be getting jeered. For me, that is why it has looked so bad from outsiders. Plenty of protests have been against boards/owners but this is the first time I have seen it about a manager.

Really? They will get relegated if they dont support the manager? A guy who has won 7 in 39? The mess they have got themselves into they will be in the Championship either way. Kean should have been gone long ago, his time as caretaker manager was bad enough. Yet they bring him in full time, then when results get worse they give him a better contract. I want to work for them!

They have the players to be much higher up the league than they are, i'd be worried if I was a Blackburn fan.

Yes, really.

The psychological battle is key to success or failure in life. If the fans are low, it rubs off on the players. While the guy is manager, get behind him. That's how I see it.

Well Rovers made the short trip to Anfield and got a result against that shower the other day, i.e.a point at a venue most away supporters and neutrals would argue is a very commendable result, don't mean any offense by that, it's just if I was a Rovers fan I'd be happy with a point at Anfield, I don't know how well the shite played but still a fine result for the opposition, pity we had to see that snide Gerrard back in action violent.gif

I do hope Rovers can preserve their EPL status, next year will mark 20 years since they first arrived in the top flight via the play offs in 1992, and have been a mainstay in the premier league since it's formation, always remember being at Wembley in '95 for the Vinny Samways Charity Shield match and having some good chat with their supporters before and after the game, I hope they can survive this time out

personally think it's disgraceful..the feelins are well known about kean now...get behind the team and try and give them a boost to get summat against teams like bolton...as said bolton get behind coyle and they got a good result there..and also the players are as much to blame..they had the chances against bolton and only the seasoned finisher took one...others need to step up in that team the manager has fuck all to work with really