IGNORED

Elliott Hewitt

Another youngster, while I agree with getting young players and developing them, we need to balance this with adding players with some experience who can deliver for us now not in 3 or 4 years.

Here, here. I think if we bought Drenthe (providing Real Madrid dont want a hefty asking price) and a poacher we would be set for the rest of the season. We could just let the youth develop. I say this because the likes of Barkley, Vellios and Gueye excite me a lot!

Here, here. I think if we bought Drenthe (providing Real Madrid dont want a hefty asking price) and a poacher we would be set for the rest of the season. We could just let the youth develop. I say this because the likes of Barkley, Vellios and Gueye excite me a lot!

We don't need to buy Drenthe.

He is free from his Madrid contract at the end of the loan. Unless we have an agreement with Madrid as part of the loan deal to pay them a few quid then he is a free agent come summer unless I'm mistaken.