IGNORED

Where to buy DVD Everton- Bolton 04.01.2012 ?

Szemus

unless this guy is the person who proposed to his missus then it seems like a wind up to me. who'd ever want to watch that shite again? Not a Bolton fan, not an Everton fan that's for sure. Was an awful game of football and it's a big shame that Howard's freak goal game in such a game that we want to forget.

Well wanna watch it again coz i was on TV so many times. I'm working as a steward at goodison on visitors site but at this game they moved me and i was standing by the substitiute bench. Around 14-17min of the game i all most hit donovan when i tried to pass him a ball. For that reasons i want this game... + i want to send it back to my country for my father.

Well wanna watch it again coz i was on TV so many times. I'm working as a steward at goodison on visitors site but at this game they moved me and i was standing by the substitiute bench. Around 14-17min of the game i all most hit donovan when i tried to pass him a ball. For that reasons i want this game... + i want to send it back to my country for my father.

Then these good sir, are valid reasons :)

It's not a race or a competition Mike. Who gives a shit if something has been posted before, be it in a thread, the shout box, or written on the side of the Holy Grail? Get a grip lol. rolleyes.gif

It's common practise on here...I (and many others) point out when someone reposts old info. Normally I'd take the piss a little as well (as in "pay attention" or "wake up") and the "victim" (often myself) would see the funny side and maybe post a d'oh smiley or blame a senior moment.

I'll carry on doing it to everyone else if that's OK with you. No-one else seems to mind.

Or maybe they do....anyone else wishing me not to take the piss please pm mesmile.png .

It's common practise on here...I (and many others) point out when someone reposts old info. Normally I'd take the piss a little as well (as in "pay attention" or "wake up") and the "victim" (often myself) would see the funny side and maybe post a d'oh smiley or blame a senior moment.

I'll carry on doing it to everyone else if that's OK with you. No-one else seems to mind.

Or maybe they do....anyone else wishing me not to take the piss please pm mesmile.png .

Hmmm ... it's funny once, but twice in one day? That's just being a smart arse, but don't let me stop you. doh.gif

Twice in one day would be especially funny if it was someone else. Or me.

Really? Maybe I'm missing out on this new social skill. mellow.png

I liken it to somebody following me around with a wet wipe and cleaning anything I touch. It's that nerdy to me. A bit like folk pointing out ones spelling mistakes. I must be a proper Victor Meldrew. mellow.png