IGNORED

Trust Everton

Matt

should be xk week and bonus paid simple as..if you're shit that's all you get..would save us a fortune :lol:

as for american football and the pads i always love the british attitude to it..why do you wear all the pads you pansy etc etc...some of these guys way less than 200 pounds and have 2/3 300+ pound guys goin at them...you do it without pads see how long you last..darts a real sport :lol:

as for american football and the pads i always love the british attitude to it..why do you wear all the pads you pansy etc etc...some of these guys way less than 200 pounds and have 2/3 300+ pound guys goin at them...you do it without pads see how long you last..

That's what our rugby players have to do. They're not all built like shithouses and have big props coming at them, but don't have shoulder pads etc.

not 300+ pound guys though..and it's not as tight as in american football...the tend to use the whole pitch in rugby

Have you seen some of the fat bastards playing rugby? Particularly in Union.

American Football is a fannies sport. More injuries are probably caused DUE to the protective gear they use.

Have you seen some of the fat bastards playing rugby? Particularly in Union.

American Football is a fannies sport. More injuries are probably caused DUE to the protective gear they use.

funnily enough we were talking about this on the building site at work today, comparing rugby to american football. if you put the all blacks up against one of the top american teams i think there is only ever going to be one winner and i think its the men in black.

funnily enough we were talking about this on the building site at work today, comparing rugby to american football. if you put the all blacks up against one of the top american teams i think there is only ever going to be one winner and i think its the men in black.

Surely the NFL can take out 2 people?

• 4 weeks later...