IGNORED

Negative Moyes

Maghull70

Why does Moyes insist on playing the likes of Phil Neville in midfield (and Heitinga for that matter).

OK, perhaps play 'em there away against the likes of Man City, Man Utd, Arsenal etc but against the powerhouses of WEST BROM and BOLTON?????? That is just negative,

While Bilyaledinov has been a bit shit surely its games against the West Broms and Boltons of the world where he and other PROPER midfielders should be given a chance ahead of defenders played out of position.

I've never been one of the "Moyes Out" brigade but hes starting to test my patience.

RANT OVER.

You have to look at the big picture mate, we lost Arteta and Piennar, and with Fellaini, Rodwell, Osman and Coleman, having all been out at times with injuries, it doesnt leave us much option.

A month ago Neville, and Heits were on the bench, but now its a case of playing anybody who can walk out onto the pitch.

Edited by Bill

Ironically Neville was watching the "Hangover 2" on his way to London (twitter) - he has been playing like he's had one all season.

Moyes coming out and praising spurs saying he likes the way they play football - so why not try and follow suit Dave???

We dont have the players to support that kind of play now. (with injuries etc)

Neville is almost guaranteed to play right back today as a decent performance against Bale either last year or the year before seems to mean he is expected now to keep Bale out of the game all day.

I hope he does but not only is Bale even better than he was then but he is in great form and just as quick as he was then.

Neville on the other hand has only been getting slower and the quality of his performances only decreasing. Good luck to him but he's going to have a tough time this time round I think.