IGNORED

The Future is Bright

Aidan

Coleman is a winger imo, he cant anticipate a tackle so can be a RB and he's got great pace and I think he's a scoring threat and an assisting threat with a half decent cross. Gueye has a good cross but he looks naive.

He's a faster Kevin Kilbane. Wingers need skill so they can beat a man, all Coleman does is hit the ball ahead of him and run after it. That would be fine if he had the blistering pace of Bale and could race away from pretty much anyone but he doesn't have that sort of pace and more often than not the defender can comfortably stay with him, or Coleman has hit the ball at him anyway.

Coleman isnt a winger and if we are going to use him in this position then we might as well just sell him on IMO. I really like the lad, but atm he isnt good enough defensively to be a RB (although we havent seen enough of him there to judge fully) and he doesnt have the skill etc to be an effective wide man. I think it is time we tried to get him set at RB, especially considering we have little to play for this season.

I would still never get rid of Fellaini. He is the best player we have by far and it would mental to let him go (unless we didnt have much choice).

Personally if we could still get a decent fee, I would also let Jagielka go. He isnt getting any younger, he hasnt been great for a couple of seasons and his two major injuries will take his toll on him as he gets older. I am surprised he didnt go in the summer tbh.