IGNORED

Zoo's Quiz.

Zoo

Sure it was, but I'll have to wade through fucking statistics in order to check..

I estimate it was before the advent of the EPL, most likely between 1984 - 90 but I don't remember him being plastics manager any time in the last 20 years.

I can't add any other answers to what's already been said. Sure Platt has never managed in the Premier League

Sure it was, but I'll have to wade through fucking statistics in order to check..

That would be cheating thoughohmy.png . At least it was when I did it.

What's the good in participating if you feel the need to cheat on these things damn it.

Think you misread what I was getting at. It was in response to those snide accusations of using reference.

I didn't go ahead and look it up damn it. I don't know for definite when Webb was plastics manager, only made a decent guess from what I remember.

I realize it wasn't the during the Cretaceous period of dinosaurs, but don't know for certain quite when it was. There was no damn cheating or foul play involvement.

Zoo's Question of the Day Round 74:

Name the 8 players to have worn the number 9 shirt in the Premier League for West Ham;

1 - Trevor Morley; 1993-1995

2 - Tony Cottee; 1995-1996

3 - Paul Kitson; 1996-2000

4 - Davor Suker; 2000-2001

5 - Jermaine Defoe; 2001-2002

6 - Dean Ashton; 2005-2009

7 - Ilan; 2009-2010

8 - Carlton Cole; 2010-2013

Edited by Zoo