IGNORED

evening evertonians

good evening everyone,,

just coming on your board for a bit friendly info for saturday if possible, im driving down with me 3 mates on saturday and just after some advice on best places to park where its safe,, also ive been to goodison a while back and im sitting in row o in lower bullens, the general concensus im getting is that its a rubbish view, what letter do the rows starts in the lower bullens and will i be near the back in my row..

cheers in advance lads and lasses and all the best for the season, after saturday of course..

Welcome mate. Enjoy your stay, just not the match!

The rows start at A.

You may have a pillar in your way, you'll find out when you get there. If there isnt one then your view will be good.

I'd say park in the city centre, have a few drinks before and after the match and crash in a hotel.

Most parking areas around the ground are safe as long as you are not parking in a residential zone. If you go to Stanley Park main car park, on Priory Road, it is a five minute walk. The coaches park along there too, just around the corner in Arkles Lane and Utting Avenue there is street/ road parking and a couple of other smaller car parks. These areas are 5/10 minute walk but quicker access to Queens Drive onto M62 on your return journey. Most pubs (quite a fair few within 5 minute walking distance) are ok to go into, a couple on County Road have reputations but if you are just after a drink then there shouldn't be any problems. The seating in Lower Bullens 9second section) is apparantly poor unless you are near the front, don't know where row O starts as there are two sections to Lower Bullens, because of the obstructed view due to pillars. Good luck for the rest of the season after Saturday of course.

thanks lads, i think im gonna park in stanley park and make the little walk down to the ground, probs get there around 11 so plenty of time to maybe look for a quiet boozer with friendly locals for 1 pint before game..

also out of the 8 teams in the hat for the quarter yous are the one i dreaded and out it popped, yous really do have the indian sign over us , would rather play barca than you lot haha,,

looking forward to saturday but i get the feeling im going to have a horriblr journey home while you lot look for your wembley hotels etc etc,,

Is the feature still available on the official site for looking at seating and views? If it is have a look on there pal it should give you a better idea

looked on your website mate as if i was gonna buy a ticket, im stuck 4 rows from the back and my seat is only one of 3 in that row thats not obstruccted, i find that stange lol

Good luck for tomorrow and all but I do feel with home advantage and Moyes and players getting some stick this week, I can see a marked improvement for tomorrow and am quietly confident it will be Toffees and not Cats in the semi-finals this year. Sunderland haven't fared too badly in this tournament in recent years and was shouting for you back in 1992 at the Final stage, but it wasn't to be. In Martin O Neill you have a manager of some pedigree and has performed some great feats in the last 15 years or so and took Leicester to a handful of Final appearances in quick succession, he is a much valued and respected team manager