Liverpool (H)...Tim Howard

Manchester City (A)...Sylvain Distin

West Brom (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Wigan (H)...Tony Hibbert

Aston Villa (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Blackburn (A)...Tim Howard

Sheffield United (H)...Ross Barkley

QPR (H)...Ross Barkley

Tough one to call, goalkeeper and defence had nothing to do in the second half. Thought Hibbert had a good game, Baines was looking to get involved going forward.

Pienaar was poor, misplaced passes, poor delivery, been disappointed with him since the Wigan and Chelsea games. Jelavic seemed to get into good positions but struggled to have a real impact on the game. Same with Drenthe, although the two of them were the victims of the (at least) 4 incorrect offside calls.

Osman, Cahill and Fellaini were playing in an unusual shape. I'm not usually a fan of Felli playing in an advanced role but I thought he looked quite threatening and he linked up the play well at times, so I voted for him. Ossie and TC had very quiet games though

Streams were crap today so I might of missed some key bits, but from what I saw no one really stood out. Defence had nothing to do, Cahill was invisible again, and Jelavic didn't get much service. Pienaar had a Drenthe day some good play followed by some stupid and was lucky to stay on the pitch. Osman seemed to lift the players forward when he was on the ball in their half but Moyes being the cock he is had him on defensive duty and wasted Fellaini upfront. Picked Drenthe got forward well, was more disciplined than usual and should have had a goal.

Streams were crap today so I might of missed some key bits, but from what I saw no one really stood out. Defence had nothing to do, Cahill was invisible again, and Jelavic didn't get much service. Pienaar had a Drenthe day some good play followed by some stupid and was lucky to stay on the pitch. Osman seemed to lift the players forward when he was on the ball in their half but Moyes being the cock he is had him on defensive duty and wasted Fellaini upfront. Picked Drenthe got forward well, was more disciplined than usual and should have had a goal.

I cant help but agree. I know some people like it when Fellaini pushes upfield but for me thats a waste of his talent. Id much prefer Ossie pushing further upfield anyway, today wasn't his day though. We need to pick ourselves up after this loss, get on with it and win at Swansea on Saturday. Agree with Drethe aswell - Neville must have had words he was a lot calmer today and more... level headed, shall I say.

I cant help but agree. I know some people like it when Fellaini pushes upfield but for me thats a waste of his talent. Id much prefer Ossie pushing further upfield anyway, today wasn't his day though. We need to pick ourselves up after this loss, get on with it and win at Swansea on Saturday. Agree with Drethe aswell - Neville must have had words he was a lot calmer today and more... level headed, shall I say.

I actually thought Fellaini only came into the game once he was pushed upfield tonight. Before that he was just chasing shadows. And Osman was just shite from start to finish, he may as well have not been on the pitch.

He looked like a turtle had popped its head out when Neville shouted at him last week.

Still gave away a stone wall pen though.....ref gave us that one I think to make up for the disallowed goal.

I didn't see that tbh, must have missed it between streams.

I actually thought Fellaini only came into the game once he was pushed upfield tonight. Before that he was just chasing shadows. And Osman was just shite from start to finish, he may as well have not been on the pitch.

I thought Fellaini didnt do too much wrong in either position, don't see why Moyes switched them about. should have just not played Cahill

I'm struggling to pick a stand out player tbh. Maybe that's down to me losing the will to live after the pitiful first half.

Same here.

I'll have to come back to this later tonight with my MOTM because nobody really stood out tonight as a stand-out player. Everyone seemed to have bad games apart from one or two that were average - nobody was 'fantastic'.

I'm actually close to giving it Distin, he didn't put too much wrong I just don't really feel like he was at his best today (maybe its because of those around him being shite). Can we still vote for Mikel Arteta?

Bit pissed off that he can take a decent corner for the Arse at the Gwladys end and he never could for usshaking%20fist.png .

I said the same Mike! There was only one that he managed to scuff (which my mum was convinced he did on purpose to show he still loves us) but all the rest were pin-point accurate into the box for an attacker - I think it's probably something Wenger has taught him - Moyes Out! shaking%20fist.png

Edited by Zoo

Guest blueboy122

I said the same Mike! There was only one that he managed to scuff (which my mum was convinced he did on purpose to show he still loves us) but all the rest were pin-point accurate into the box for an attacker - I think it's probably something Wenger has taught him - Moyes Out! shaking%20fist.png

Ronnie Moore Inshaking fist.png

Distin for me

Pete or anyone else who needs a stream in future use Wiziwig.tv best stream site I've used

Thanks, but thats what a swapped. Liverpool fans were moaning about their game streams as well. Think it was just problems with flash sites but I couldnt be bothered dl sopcast