IGNORED

James Cameron's dive

Louis

I read about it a few days ago. He went down some six miles I think it was to the deepest past of the ocean in the Pacific and took some pictures.

I could never do that, I get apprehensive about the deepest part of a swimming pool so no way would even consider doing something that extreme.

Incidentally, Cameron, not the Prime Minister, but he who directed Titanic in 1998, well they're going to re release it this year to coincide with the 100th anniversary of the disaster off New Foundland, but it's going to be in 3D by all accounts. I've never been a fan of the movie itself, a lot of people died that night and they go and trivialize it with Di Caprio and Winslet (who looks old enough to feasibly be his mother) in a silly, unsavory love story. There was no such event on the trip back in 1912, but you know what Hollywood is and a public audience who just jumps at the chance to see stuff like this. dry.png

If you actually watch the movie, as doubtless you have done, it's hard not to argue that DiCaprio looks too young as a love interest for Winslet, there's little chemistry too, the bottom line is the whole deal is too unsavory, but as said, audiences don't always pay too much attention to things like that, they just want a silly love story that goes on longer than 'Gone with the Wind' and some special effects. It's a poor homage to the actual incident.

It made an obscene amount of money at the box office, and was full of historical errors too. Cameron is a good director but I can't forgive him for putting together this nonsense, and don't get me started on the damn awful Celine Dion music either. dry.png

I'd rather watch the Poseidon adventure actually than this load of crap when it comes to ship disaster movies.

I read about it a few days ago. He went down some six miles I think it was to the deepest past of the ocean in the Pacific and took some pictures.

I could never do that, I get apprehensive about the deepest part of a swimming pool so no way would even consider doing something that extreme.

Incidentally, Cameron, not the Prime Minister, but he who directed Titanic in 1998, well they're going to re release it this year to coincide with the 100th anniversary of the disaster off New Foundland, but it's going to be in 3D by all accounts. I've never been a fan of the movie itself, a lot of people died that night and they go and trivialize it with Di Caprio and Winslet (who looks old enough to feasibly be his mother) in a silly, unsavory love story. There was no such event on the trip back in 1912, but you know what Hollywood is and a public audience who just jumps at the chance to see stuff like this. dry.png

oooooh, i'll go to see that only for the 30 seconds Winslet is in the nuddy.