IGNORED

players that will improve us

davies

Barnetta has signed for Schalke.

I was going off what the other guy said.. well that sucks :(

I am honestly having trouble thinking of players that we could sign with our finances that would help us.

2 great players would be Navas and Holtby but I am not sure about that happening

I don't care what anybody says but I always insist a try for Rick Lambert would have been a justified gamble, the player really is a proven scorer and would have done quite well up there, maybe we will never know for sure but I've seen what he can produce. Step up to the EPL is a big jump for some but I do think he will carry on next season.

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully by the end of next week we would be looking at this sort of a lineup next season:

----------------Howard------------------

--Hibbert-Jags-Heitinga-Baines--

-Naismith-Gibson-Fellaini-Pienaar-

----------------Osman--------------------

----------------Jelavic------------------

Still room for improvement, certainly in the support role for Jelavic, and possibly the right back role, and if there is movement with Baines then we will need a new left back.

There has been links recently with Matt Phillips of Blackpool who i believe is a right winger(i confess i know little about this player) although i have noticed on twitter yesterday and today people saying interest may have cooled off on this one, but nevertheless:

--Hibbert-Jags-Heitinga-Baines--

-Phillips-Gibson-Fellaini-Pienaar-

----------------Naismith----------------

Now that looks on paper quite a balanced sort of a lineup, but if we don't sign Phillips does Naismith stay on the right and we look for another striker? or leave up front and look at someone like Holtby, if Baines does go then i think Izaguirre from Celtic could be a perfect replacement, so that would end up with:

--Hibbert-Jags-Heitinga-Izaguirre--

--Holtby-Gibson-Fellaini-Pienaar--

----------------Naismith----------------

I like this lineup lots :)

I would love for us to start with duffy and heitinga.

Also, i like rodwell and I think that he will be great but he must earn his way back. He will be able to because I think he can rival gibbo and is more attacking minded.

If holtby comes I will be sooooo happy, I honestly won't mind if we only get him.

I have decided to adopt a new policy of wait till Sept 1st, when the window is finally shut and lets see who we have signed then and if we have let anyone go. Im fed up of hearing about Pienaar,Holby,Hoilett,Pranjic all of them, so im just going to sit back and watch from now on.

Edited by theprisoner

I have decided to adopt a new policy of wait till Sept 1st, when the window is finally shut and lets see who we have signed then and if we have let anyone go. Im fed up of hearing about Pienaar,Holby,Hoilett,Pranjic all of them, so im just going to sit back and watch from now on.

As sensible as that sounds mate, I bet you cave by end of tomorrow :P

ITK might as well mean "bored so making shit up". Only Forth Official has kept quiet and he will be the only one I trust until it is on the OS

Fourth Official get their info from the likes of Lcab and @johnmerro1, FO are probably 4th on the list of good EFC 'ITK' for the club, i certainly would'nt rely on them for info, but what i would say is most of the EFC ITK are coming up with very little so far, @johnmerro1 is the only person who has been reasonably accurate, Lcab is posting very little stuff, THT is just retweeting loads of other peoples stuff, info is limited this year.

Fourth Official get their info from the likes of Lcab and @johnmerro1, FO are probably 4th on the list of good EFC 'ITK' for the club, i certainly would'nt rely on them for info, but what i would say is most of the EFC ITK are coming up with very little so far, @johnmerro1 is the only person who has been reasonably accurate, Lcab is posting very little stuff, THT is just retweeting loads of other peoples stuff, info is limited this year.

How would you know where Fourth Official gets their info from? They've never seemed like they're just repeating other people's stuff, quite the opposite infact.

How would you know where Fourth Official gets their info from? They've never seemed like they're just repeating other people's stuff, quite the opposite infact.

i can only read what i see on the screen, and they do retweet other peoples stuff, and ive seen then things come up on other so-called ITK long before it's come up on FO

But it's all dubious info tbh, and thats why like i said the only way to know for sure is too wait till Sept 1st

Edited by theprisoner

Retweeting other peoples stuff is just passing on what others know, it's hardly getting their info from others, just sharing the knowledge because I think it's quite clear they don't know everything. But it's also quite clear that they do know a lot.

Im not saying they don't know stuff, but there are better people out on twitter for EFC stuff than FO that's all i was saying, it's pretty easy to tell who knows the most, you only have to see who follows who, you can work it out from that who the real ITK people are, but its very hit and miss at the moment, which is why like i said id rather wait and see.