IGNORED

Champions League Final

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bayern are in trouble too, they took Muller off when they scored to make it 1-0 and replaced him with a defender. This could come back to haunt them because their attacking options are seriously limited now going into extra-time should that be the outcome of the first 90 minutes.

This free-kick is in scoring territory by the way, I'll keep you all updated with what happens wink.png

Edited by Zoo

One of the best films ever ^ I need to watch that again, thanks for reminding me pete!

It's a poor penalty too in my book, being a goaklkeeper I had a bet with my Dad that it would go to the right so I'm on par with Cech B) In fairness he's guessed right but he's not had to do much, the penalty isn't in the corner nor does it have any height. I can see this one going to penalties and if it does then Arjen's under a lot of pressure to not cock up again.

Ferreira coming on apparantly too for Chelsea.

Lampard didn't touch him then, was totally looking for that the cheating bastard. Have to agree with you about Torres Marco, he's looking dangerous tonight and could well be back to the player he was a few seasons back, I'm guessing if anyone is going to grab the winners its him.

Who reckons Robben will take a penalty should that be the outcome tonight? He didn't take one in the semi final against Real Madrid.

Jessica Rabbit is better, Ten will feel less bad for fancying Harley Quinn now aha.

Only ever seen WFRR once I think but if I remember rightly Jessica Rabbit was a bit of alright in that, I was young mind you so the fact that she was a half good looking woman had me fancying her, she's still not as good as Lola.

116 minutes in Munich by the way, I want it to go to penalties. Love them I do! (when its neutrai of course).

Only ever seen WFRR once I think but if I remember rightly Jessica Rabbit was a bit of alright in that, I was young mind you so the fact that she was a half good looking woman had me fancying her, she's still not as good as Lola.

116 minutes in Munich by the way, I want it to go to penalties. Love them I do! (when its neutrai of course).

90 + 16 is 106 college boy :lol:

robben annoys me...only time a bald dutch cunt isn't a good thing

rofl.gif

Had to laugh at the German photographer giving Bosingwa greif for wasting time.

Penalties it is I think tonight, Torres booked for mouthing off...

yep pens it is

Bloody love that EDF Energy advert (and the Mars one).

Anyways, usually the germans do well at penalties but they've just said that the past two penalty shootouts have been won by an English team (although last time it was between two English teams).

Oh and those two girls off the Mastercard advert were a bit of alright!