IGNORED

Champions League Final

Haven't really seen Barcelona this season apart from in the Champions League when they were dominating. Why has Guardiola had enough? My guess at first was that he'd just grown sick of constantly being in the job but it sounds as if something more has happened behind the scenes, from a neutral like myself the Barcelona job seems like a manager's dream but I'm guessing either Marco or Pris could shed some light onto how it isn't..

Just from seeing him on the sidelines he looked exhausted at times and they have had a few dodgy results this season where you could see in his face at the end of the game he was like "do i really need this shit anymore"

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't really seen Barcelona this season apart from in the Champions League when they were dominating. Why has Guardiola had enough? My guess at first was that he'd just grown sick of constantly being in the job but it sounds as if something more has happened behind the scenes, from a neutral like myself the Barcelona job seems like a manager's dream but I'm guessing either Marco or Pris could shed some light onto how it isn't..

to me i think it's like i said above...been constantly at one club for 20+ years and has had no break for his life

Just from seeing him on the sidelines he looked exhausted at times and they have had a few dodgy results this season where you could see in his face at the end of the game he was like "do i really need this shit anymore"

to me i think it's like i said above...been constantly at one club for 20+ years and has had no break for his life

Fair play to him then, I'd no idea he had been there so long. I was under the impression the he had been at the helm of Barca for a few years and had just suddenly decided to take a break. I'm guessing 20+ years at one club under pressure takes it toll..

Saha getting abused over this tweet "If we had lost with Spurs the final of CL against Chelsea and Drogba had played like yesterday i would have congrats them the same way."

"U can hate me if u want. U can hate everyone if u want. U wont make me hate football and the view of winners. #fairplay even if gutted"

What a bunch of idiots. Only ever met one Spurs fan who werent a complete idiot.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/899625-louis-saha-and-steven-pienaar-disgrace-spurs-with-chelsea-support?

Spurs dont half have a disproportionate amount of idiot fans. Up there with Newcastle and Liverpool.

Edited by pete0

be interested to see what our resident Spurs fan has to say about this.

Ive never had problems with Spurs fans in general. To be honest, I reckon this backlash would be better directed at the man responsible - Arry. They were stormin through the league with 3rd, even 2nd to play for until he got his head turned by the possibility of the England job. 4th was always a gamble since you have to then qualify for the group stages.

Its unfortunate that they got bumped for Chelsea but it happened. They could do a Liverpool and go crying to be let in because they deserved to be there (in the sense that they met the criteria to go through the qualifiers). All this energy for slaggin off 2 professionals congratulating other professionals on winning a CL is wasted energy.

Also shows the players are bigger men than the rest. Theres no doubt they wouldve been disappointed.

Edited by Matt

Guest Nikica

That stuff with Saha is pathetic. Saha seems like a good person and didn't deserve that - he was simply being sporting.

Reminds me of last season's CL Final - Saha was saying he wanted United to win because of his connections there, and a Liverpool fan was giving him abuse because, according to him, Everton fans hate United (as you all know Saha was an Everton player at the time). Saha handled it with great dignity and didn't rise to the bait.

No need for that sort of nonsense. I dislike guys like Rooney and Owen but I'm not going to dish out abuse to them on twitter.