IGNORED

France vs Ukraine and England vs Sweden

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the red button option on bbc is moyles commentary...am i bein thick or does that mean chris moyles? surely not?!

Just clicked it, has him in a separate window so you can watch him commentate. BBC are a joke, he shouldnt even have a job in media never mind getting a free ride for the Euros.

Edit: bar stewards havent got the option of no commentary.

Edited by pete0

why would you wanna listen and/or look at that fat talentless fuck?

why does carroll always have a whiney look on his gormless fuckin face?

I absolutely hate him. Anyone who likes him (or Davina McCall) I instantly dislike because they are obviously vile cretins who lack any level of integrity. Proof you don't need any talent or morals to be famous, just loud and callous.

Cant we agree on a draw? England will beat Ukraine and sweden will have it in their own hands vs France. Deal?

Ive now opened up a bottle of absolut vodka swedish style. (open a new bottle and throw away the cap leaving you no other option but to drink it up)

I dont really care about the game anymore. ;)

Edited by Peter H

Help me out here....has Ashley Young done anything in this game? I don't just mean anything decent....I mean anything at allhuh.png .

He's always been a quiet player with a flash of brilliance every other game, but got all the praise for the couple of mins motd put on that make him look like a world beater.