Matt

Which are better  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Cat or Dog

• Dogs
    • Cats

that top one has big ears

dogs are a bit lazy yeah what's up with that? so am i

dogs don't use you..you can use them and they don't care they still love you..they play with you when you want to play and don't pester what you can't be arsed..cats never shut the fuck up

and not sayin no other animal can cheer you up just sayin dogs can..only cheerin up i get from a cat is when i'm laughin at it

and from a cat you defo don't get close to the kind of a love and loyalty a dog will show you

also look at all the great things dogs do..stop criminals, help the blind, save lives..a cat does fuck all

as for the posts things most of mine aren't pictures of the word boom tongue.png

Edited by marcopaulo

theres a good reason I hate cats. 2 actually - 1 im allergic to them, something that has developed since moving abroad it seems (never had the reactions in the UK).

2 - I used to have a cat, when I was a kid, that I loved. When I was about 8 I opened the front door to a box, covered in blood with the cat inside. I begged and begged to not have the cat put down so my parents paid a relative fortune to have it saved. It because a bioicat, new leg and hip joint. This bioicat hated everything including me. Stalked people, attacked everyone except my mum. Had to give the mog away in the end. Lived til it was 16 apparently, randomly attacking people for a further 10 years.

Theres lots of other stories of cats doing shitty little things, so i have my reasons.

ahaha... he does, we think he has some Bengal in him, that's why he's developing quite an athletic body.

Valid points Matt, but you can have c*ntish dogs too. Overly aggresive and dangerous....

It's all preference really. our family had a puppy (3 months) when I was born, she was with me untill I was 14, and ive never been so devestated in my whole life. Mum decided she wanted cats, because she wouldn't feel the same 'attachment'....well that went to sh*t, she had 4. I have 2. my sister has 1. Cat crazy, its all about what you want from a pet?

ahaha... he does, we think he has some Bengal in him, that's why he's developing quite an athletic body.

Valid points Matt, but you can have c*ntish dogs too. Overly aggresive and dangerous....

It's all preference really. our family had a puppy (3 months) when I was born, she was with me untill I was 14, and ive never been so devestated in my whole life. Mum decided she wanted cats, because she wouldn't feel the same 'attachment'....well that went to sh*t, she had 4. I have 2. my sister has 1. Cat crazy, its all about what you want from a pet?

fair enough. There are some shitty dogs too i'll grant you.

Still, nice way to pass the afternoon (and get the post count up Ten :P )

Dogs chew. And poo, that you have to clean up whilst you're out and about...cats are clean smile.png

clean!? you havin a fuckin laugh? i've never come across a more disgustin little shit bag than the cat we have now...shits in the bath all the time and cos it's a selfish greedy little fuck it gets fed at other places and then is sick everywhere and i have to clean that up too

clean!? you havin a fuckin laugh? i've never come across a more disgustin little shit bag than the cat we have now...shits in the bath all the time and cos it's a selfish greedy little fuck it gets fed at other places and then is sick everywhere and i have to clean that up too

Thing is, cats only shit where it is clean. So if they're shitting in the bath, its because its the cleanest place in the house, which means your house is filthy!!

Oh and a post count for this thread as of now.

Ten - 18

Marco - 13

Matt - 17

Romey - 1

So shit off with your post count bollox. aha

Edited by tenaciousj

Bad bad cat owner....need to ring this number....0300 1234 999.

who's in the lead? :P

and you cheeky bastard :lol: this house is immaculate! has to be or i'd get in trouble from my sister :lol: he shits in there cos he's an idiot...he has a litter tray..doesn't use it..would rather piss me off...and as matt says they also shit in gardens..i hate findin cat shit in my garden i'd shoot the little bastard that does it

Really weird....wife phoned that a couple of hours back because we've got an injured baby wood pigeon in the garden!

Unhelpful recorded message apparently.

if its injured just kill it and eat it. I love pigeon....

Youre not the person who voted cats to make it 3-2 are you Mike?

if its injured just kill it and eat it. I love pigeon....

Youre not the person who voted cats to make it 3-2 are you Mike?

Too small to eat.

It won't let me vote for some reason....but if it had I'm in the cat camp for sure (given the choice of the two, but I wouldn't have either).

Was very attached to our rabbit, who died a year ago (virtually to the day).

I've never liked dogs.