IGNORED

Good afternoon from Dijon !

DidierFeco

Hello everybody !

Sorry but I speak english like a spanish cow.

So, I'm French (nobody is perfect) and I'm an Everton fan, since I was 10 years old.

And I write for a french sport website and I have a weekly column on Everton (in french). I can give you the adress of the website if you want.

PS : Didier Feco is not my real name, it's just for the website.

PS2 : Sorry for my english dry.png

Welcome

Hello everybody !

Sorry but I speak english like a spanish cow.

So, I'm French (nobody is perfect) and I'm an Everton fan, since I was 10 years old.

And I write for a french sport website and I have a weekly column on Everton (in french). I can give you the adress of the website if you want.

PS : Didier Feco is not my real name, it's just for the website.

PS2 : Sorry for my english dry.png

Welcome aboard. Your English seems fine. It is probably better than a fair share of Americans.

Yes, the accent in any (foreign) word in question. I've never seen such a thing on Toffeetalk before, it's just not a feature we possess, or if so, was never aware of such a thing. I'm getting suspicious over fucking nothing once again, is really what it is, it's an intrinsic characteristic I possess, but when I first saw it, I did question certain things.

I have a question : for my website, I would like to interview Sylvain Distin or Magaye Gueye. Do you think it's possible ? Have you got an adress for this demand ?

I know it's crazy, but nothing ventured, nothing gainedhappy.png

Think it's unlikely you'll have any joy but this is the list of email addresses...

http://www.evertonfc.com/contactus/

Always used to get a response when Ian Ross was there but I'm not sure who's got his job now....someone will know.