IGNORED

Favourite Movies

stuart1971

Godfather, lord of the rings, friday the 13th(new) anything zombie, the grudge, Safe, raiders of the lost ark , goodfellas to name a few

Lord Of The Rings was up there in its time but I haven't seen it for a while now (due to the length) so I woulden't put it in my favourite fims. I've just bought Safe on Blu-Ray so I'll have to see it pans out (Jason Statham is my favourite actor so I can see it being quality) and Goodfellas is a decent watch.

I saw about 5 minutes of 'The Grudge' when I was little and it gave me nightmares for three days straight, I've not had the balls to watch it since then.

Like Avin has stated, there is 100's. The top 10 I've rated on IMDB are:

Donnie Brasco

Toy Story 1 and 2

Infernal Affairs

Princess Mononoke

Stand By Me

Juno

Scar Face

Fight Club

Freaks and Geeks (I'm cheating as it's a tv show, but it had a movie-like production and most indie-flicks try to emulate it)

I was watching Rain Man the other night, (been shown about 30 times now by ITV the last few weeks) and it's one of the best films you can see, it truly is something of an epic. I'm guessing it'll be on again some time soon, Cruise does better here than Top Gun or the Mission Impossible movies or The Firm even, I think Hoffman won an oscar, or was at least nominated. Truly worth a watch if you've never seen it. Be warned of constant commercial breaks though from aforementioned channel.

rain_man.jpg