IGNORED

Fellaini injury?

Mogsy

It's a blow for sure... Maybe it's a bit of mind games happening; they rest him now and he'll suddenly be available against the RS?!

Hope so Droobie, I thought we were going to play that card after the Fellaini and Kyriagos fiasco a couple of years back, unfortunately, Fellaini was worse off and missed the second half of the season :(

Even when Felli is playing bad he is still one of the better players on the team, which generally shows how important he is to us. Its something we have to work around though and we have enough players that can make an impact in that position. As long as Gibson is back sooner rather than later, I think we will be ok.

I don't understand if he was injured in the Wigan game why he was allowed to go and meet up with his national team?

National teams are higher in hierarchy than clubs. Clubs have nothing to say in the decisions of national teams. If a player is called up, club managers can only go home crying to mommy. If they choose to disrespect that, FIFA will take sanctions.

National teams are higher in hierarchy than clubs. Clubs have nothing to say in the decisions of national teams. If a player is called up, club managers can only go home crying to mommy. If they choose to disrespect that, FIFA will take sanctions.

huh.png Errm, I think Kohen meant if Fellaini was injured in the game against Wigan, why would he then go out to the national team knowing full well he wont be playing, because he is injured? which is personally the reason i think it might be a bit of a bluff, because Belgium can probably beat Scotland and serbia without him.

huh.png Errm, I think Kohen meant if Fellaini was injured in the game against Wigan, why would he then go out to the national team knowing full well he wont be playing, because he is injured? which is personally the reason i think it might be a bit of a bluff, because Belgium can probably beat Scotland and serbia without him.

Boom.

He is not very constant, he has a great game and then he has 2 average games. I agree that he is better then most of the players on the bench but we can survive without him :)

Trouble is, when he wants to be, he is sometimes unplayable a la Man Utd game. Which is who we all wish would turn up against the RS!

I don't understand if he was injured in the Wigan game why he was allowed to go and meet up with his national team?

Clubs have to let go off players on FIFA dates, otherwise they can be fined, even when they claim they are injured. Now Belgium's medical staff have had the opportunity to inspect his injury themselves.

Not if they have an injury. Who pays their wages? Clubs can over rule a call to country?

Well, not over rule but generally national teams will respect the clubs wishes

Edited by Peter H

Lol we tried that against WBA , Leeds and Wigan and he was most definately not the boss!

He ran the middle in the Wigan game, it was when he was off the striker he was crap. WBA he moved back late in the game and was awful, and I have tried to erase my memory of the Leeds game!