IGNORED

Jaysus This is bad.

rubecula

How did they manage to cuff him before realising the man's blind and not carrying a sword?

they only checked what the stick was after cuffing him..it's fuckin pathetic..you know you don't need an eye test to be able to have a fire arm in the police? just a hearing test..it's fuckin mental..about time that was changed

Must be a damn rough neighborhood if Police officers can't distinguish between an innocent walking aid and a sword or such object of baleful menace.

This story reminded me a bit of that movie with Rutger Hauer, Blind Fury I think it was. Anyone whoever saw it needs no explanation.

How many times have we heard of Law Enforcement people or such getting all trigger happy or just throwing their weight around over what turns out to be nothing much at all. One such incident was this man had something in his hand while Police were called one time, they suspected it was a pistol, and turns out it was merely a tuna sandwich in a tin foil wrapper. 'They couldn't see or distinguish the object" was the official story so it went.

Some people think Police are just those who were bullied at school and want to take it out on someone. I'm not saying yay or nay but it does make you think. I hope the man in question who was centered on this incident has got over his 'ordeal' now and is making a good progress.