IGNORED

Halloween - what are you up to?

daib0

Shutting the curtains and ignoring the doorbell.

Just an example of the Americanisation of the UK which I hate (nothing against Americans, just that we're not so why try to be?).

Was never like this when I was a kid....bit of apple bobbing at cubs and that was it.

No need to run for the exits, I don't have much time

For anyone over 16 years old it's a complete non event, hate the fucking day. Gives some kids something to do, pestering people and all round harrassment. Get yourselves some candy bars or something. Stuff that -

Only once a year so just about tolerable, but there's no sense in it for people of a certain age.

Halloween is a pile of fucking shite. Kids going round pissing people off by ringing on doorbells and shouting 'Trick or Treat' like a group of high-pitched morons with learning difficulties. I don't actually see the point in it myself and never have done, I've never gone out trick or treating as a kid and woulden't push my kids to do it either.

Walking round in the dark looking like a twat freezing because its the start of winter all so that you can go to a strangers house and demand chocolate - ...amazing.

I 'worked' longer than that last night, didn't even get back until some time around 3-30 the next morning. Got away from the awful fucking event for the most part but was unsuccessful in a complete getaway from the damn nuisance evening, a few sporadic miserable kids out and about with nothing to do but cause mischief and mayhem, and even then it's not just down to Trick or Treat, but on that night, they do have a bit more license to misbehave..

Just another pointless, belligerent and damn nuisance day on the calendar, that is now out of the way

http://cuntscorner.com/cunt_view.php?cunt_id=7484