• Sylvain Distin
    • Leighton Baines
    • Phil Neville
    • Leon Osman
    • Darron Gibson
    • Victor Anichebe
    • Steven Pienaar
    • Nikica Jelavic

Nice to see the gap, thought I was going mental. Osman was a class above, anyone who thinks otherwise is not watching football, they're watching match of the day or just over weigh running about. Was Pienaar any better than Baines yesterday? Not for me, 4 to 13 is a joke.

Nice to see the gap, thought I was going mental. Osman was a class above, anyone who thinks otherwise is not watching football, they're watching match of the day or just over weigh running about. Was Pienaar any better than Baines yesterday? Not for me, 4 to 13 is a joke.

You're a passionate fellow aren't ya?

Anyone who thinks other than Osman is watching football for a different reason than me. A reason that is wrong tongue.png

Yeah I watched the game and heard the commentators praise Osman. I saw Osman playing a great game. But so did Baines, yet not a word about his performance. I guess he's taken for granted, but that's not my mentality. He was such a big factor for keeping control and creating opportunities. It was a very close call for me. Special shoutout to Osman for being really good, a lot better than usual. But Baines got my vote, even when he's playing on this level almost every game :)

Yeah I watched the game and heard the commentators praise Osman. I saw Osman playing a great game. But so did Baines, yet not a word about his performance. I guess he's taken for granted, but that's not my mentality. He was such a big factor for keeping control and creating opportunities. It was a very close call for me. Special shoutout to Osman for being really good, a lot better than usual. But Baines got my vote, even when he's playing on this level almost every game smile.png

Baines was consistant as ever Pienaar's not far off Baines' but with his assist maybe swaying people (although Anichebe still had a lot to do from the delivery), but Ossie's performance was up there with the best of them this season.