IGNORED

Everton get tv coverage at last

Avinalaff

We can't even get ESPN and it's been suggested to watch live games all you need do it sign up for Everton TV from the official site.

It's no good them being all magnanimous now, and being good enough to show a couple of fixtures, (inwhich most people can't even watch), whereas before, they wouldn't even look our way for featured games. All seems a little, too little, too late from my perspective.

This wasn't worth a new thread incidentally

We can't even get ESPN and it's been suggested to watch live games all you need do it sign up for Everton TV from the official site.

It's no good them being all magnanimous now, and being good enough to show a couple of fixtures, (inwhich most people can't even watch), whereas before, they wouldn't even look our way for featured games. All seems a little, too little, too late from my perspective.

Go kick a snow man over you miserable git.

I could be the most joyous and radiant individual on the face of the earth, but it still wasn't worth a new thread Sir. Please be reasonable

Incidentally, I don't kick snowmen. They can't defend themselves, so where's the fun in that.

They never did me any harm

Yet ..........

f9d31285.jpg

so where was he supposed to put the information? Perfectly reasonable thread starter.

Im surprised that 2 games are all we are getting to be honest, considering some of the football weve been playing.

Everton's upset about a lack of live Premier League coverage over the last year has been taken on board, with the cameras going to Goodison Park twice in March.

The latest TV schedules feature Everton’s home games against Manchester City and Stoke on Sky and ESPN after chairman Bill Kenwright blamed fewer live TV picks, worth £500,000 a time, for the reduction in turnover last season.

Everton’s frustration, during a period when they have played attractive football and stayed in the top tier of the division, is mainly directed at ESPN, who have shown only one Everton PL game in the last 18 months.

Their six TV appearances in the league this season contrasts with newly promoted West Ham enjoying 10 showings that have attracted a considerably smaller average viewing audience than those featuring David Moyes’ side.

An ESPN spokesman said: ‘We make our match picks as part of a complex process and cover all teams through the season.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2264827/Everton-TV-complaints-lead-March-matches--Charles

From last season (2011/12):

crXTJPC.png

We have two threads on the same subject ?

In any event, not really on when Newcastle United are given twice as many games, and Queens Park Rangers immediately below even that ? How the hell does that work out. And then, lo and behold, Norwich and Swansea City still ahead in position over ourselves ?

Whichever way you look at it, it's questionable, and feels like there's someone somewhere with a grudge against us or holding the club back as the above statistics demonstrate. Allowing us to be featured an extra two times in the near future, or some little magnanimous gesture, won't componsate for what went before.

• 2 weeks later...

I daren't start a new thread! I'll hope to get some suggestions here.

We're away to the RS May Bank Hol weekend 2/3rd. When do you think our game will be, I only ask as we've got to decide which day for a family thing - red brother and son also need to know. Thanks