IGNORED

Moyesy can't take criticism...

I love moyes, the way he is so sharp in his pre and post match comments, but today he really pi$$ed me off...

Did anyone hear the remark of when the changes we made and the way the lads kept at it even though the crowd werent best pleased....

What does the man expect? where 1-3 down and he takes off an attacking midfielder... Says it all about that man some times. He knew full well he expected 80 yard long balls into the mixer for the remainder of the match thats why he put on jelly.

Firstly he took of one of his current sigings. One of which is a player i'm sure he bought to bring something different to the table like, open the diffences up...

His comments also pi$$ed me off cause he makes it sounds like he had the last laugh that his changes made us come back into it... We sould never have been 1-3 down against villa at home in the first place, this is also due to the line up he chose (at the begining, at the back)... We should never concede three goasl against a team like that... Who do they think we are...THE SH&TE!!

Where is the optemism around this place? We draw at home and everyone gets on Moyes' back, I don't see the 'I love Moyes' threads when we win so I don't see why we should be talking like this when we lose or draw.

Kevin Mirallas was one of the best players on the pitch and I was pissed when he was brought off but in retrospect he is not at full fitness so should have made way for someone else. Oveido and Jelavic were two good substitutions in my book and so was Naismith (even if it did come a little late).

Moyes manages everton and therefore is always right... What do we know,

He needs to knock it on his head with his surly responses.

He drops heitinga when he plays well - continues playing him when he's shite...

He puts Fellaini on defensive duties we play well

He tells him to get forward and our defense goes to pot :(