• Leon Osman
    • Steven Pienaar
    • Marouane Fellaini
    • Victor Anichebe
    • Kevin Mirallas
    • Nikica Jelavic
    • Steven Naismith

Damn you PeteO!

Didnt expect anyone to hit me so quickly.

My thoughts are my own friend. I saw it as Pienaar trying to spin and turn each time he recieved the ball. Plenty of running. trying the one-twos with Bainsey. i just thought that it was one of those days that the work rate was there but not the result.

With Mirallas i thought he looked off the pace and when he had chance to cut inside and let fly with what we know he has, he turned back to the wings for a lay-off and cross from Nev. I thought he looked a lot slower than i remember him too. But i put all this down to recovering from his lay-off and dont mean to critique him in any way...although i obviously did. But i meant it in a fair way.

I will say this is from watching it on TV and not at Goodison btw.

TV for the majority for me too, pal.

I'm just annoyed at what seems to be a growing trend of Pienaar apologists putting Mirallas down.

How is it fickle?

Several people have said they aren't voting because no-one deserved it which I think is a very fair assessment, but I don't understand how that then makes them fickle?!

You only vote when you're winning.

vote when you're winning.

We played the team 12 points clear of the Billionaires, and 23 points clear of us. I'm not sure we didn't expect too much.

We played the team 12 points clear of the Billionaires, and 23 points clear of us. I'm not sure we didn't expect too much.

I vote 99% of the times. Even if we don't win. This time there was no-one that deserved it. Could have gone with Howard but I think he sold himself very cheaply on the second goal. Im also tired of him not catching crosses. He just seems to punch every time. And badly at that.

TV for the majority for me too, pal.

I'm just annoyed at what seems to be a growing trend of Pienaar apologists putting Mirallas down.

Please dont misunderstand my point. i am in no way putting Mirallas down! i love the guy and am ordering next seasons top with his name on.

But i do like to watch Pienaar play. i like his style and his effort. If i had to choose between them both...then Mirallas will be preferable for me.

I just thyink he needs a bit of time to get back to full fitness, and to me....i notice it.

Haha... If I thought players were putting in the effort I would have voted. A couple showed glimpses but it didn't last and I don't think anyone deserved it. It would be the same if everyone was equally good, although unfortunately that never happens! sad.png